main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East Episode III Premier on May 19

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by gross8, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gross8

gross8 Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2005
    Can anyone tell me if the premier will be in select US cities only or everywhere? I specifically need to know if it will be shown in Charleston, SC on May 19. Can someone direct me to a source for the answer?

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I am pretty sure its an almost worldwide release on that date. I know that is the nationwide release date, so you shouldnt have any problems. ;)

3. LordVader2020

LordVader2020 Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2005
    WHEN DO TICKETS GO ON SALE!!! MUST SEE 12:01 a.m. MAY 19!!! GOING INSANE!!!

4. arcticfox

arcticfox Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 25, 2004
    we here in Australia get to see it at midnight that date too......

...however, since the world turns as it does, we bend the space time rules and get to see it first!

heh heh :D

(cant stop, off on the next point in the 'Around the world in 80 Threads' tour.....you were number 27)

in the DVD player of the Arcticfox, exists a copy of a favorite - Plunket and McCleane - staring Robert Carlyle, Jonny Lee Miller and Liv Tyler

oh, and hello from South Australia :D

(the Fox is on an 'Around the World in 80 Threads' tour - hoping to hit the 80th post before EP3 (this is the 26th).....everyone looking forward to the film? seen the latest trailer?)

come vist us in Oz some time!

Mapasaiyo ang Pwersa sa Sarili mo! Må Kraften vara med dig! Möge die Macht mit dir sein!
    Que la Force soit avec toi! ¡Que la Fuerza te acompañe! Che la Forza sia con te!
    Que a força esteja contigo! Olkoon Voima kanssanne! Niech Moc bedzie z Toba ! May the Force be with You! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.