main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode III Premiere in Birmingham

Discussion in 'Archive: Enterprise, AL' started by Bors_Kaegel, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bors_Kaegel

Bors_Kaegel Jedi Master star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    ESB Folks,

Just thought I'd start a thread to keep you guys in-the-loop as to the Premiere at the Patton Creek RaveMotionPictures in Hoover, AL.

As of right now, it's past the April 15th 'On Sale' deadline and our theater has yet to post tickets online for the 12:01am showing. We are in contact with management at the Home Office and at the theater to find out what's up with the delay.

I will post more when I know it. ;)

2. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Thank you, Kevin for keeping us updated. I can't believe it's almost time. Just as soon as the tickets go on sale, we're on it.

Sage H.

3. Bors_Kaegel

Jan 29, 2002
    We should know for sure when tickets will be on sale by Monday at the latest. Should I forget to post about it here, watch our website for confirmation either way.

4. Bors_Kaegel

Jan 29, 2002
    No confirmaton yet, but our contact has rated the chances from 90-97% that they will have them onsale sometime this week.

Also, we found out that should they get the digital (DLP) version, only one will go on sale online to give walk-ups the chance to get in on the goodness, and this helping us out with the immersion factor.

I'll keep you guys updated, but watch our site just in case!

5. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    Yowzer...

Sage H.

6. Bors_Kaegel

Jan 29, 2002
    Houston, We have Confirmation! This is from Tim, our Event Coordinator:

"It is now confimed that Patton Creek RAVE will have Episode III on May 18/19th, 2005. Tickets will go on sale THIS Friday, April 22nd, 2005 @ Noon. The RAVE will have 2 digital copies. So, no worries about not having the digital print."

If you guys were planning on seeing the 12:01am showing, be sure to keep your eyes May 19th on MovieTickets.com!

However, we will definetly have our exclusive screening, and it will be at 9:30am on May 19th. Also, it will be matinee prices ($6.50-ish), and will be with hardcore fans!

See you guys there! :)

7. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    Oh man oh man oh man... Everyone pray that my new job doesn't take me away during the premiere!!!

Pray now!!!

I'm still buying my tickets and keeping my fingers crossed!

Sage H.

8. Bors_Kaegel

Jan 29, 2002
    Tickets are on sale for the 12:01am showing! Grab yours while they last!

And, as I mentioned before, you guys are invited to our 9:30am screening on release day! (May 19th)

9. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    Got the tickets.

Still worrying about not being able to go though...

Sage H.

10. Gokuku

Gokuku Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2003
    SORRY GUYS BUT WITH MY SCHOOL AND THE LACK OF MONEY I WON'T BE JOININ YOU GUYS IN THE B-ROCK......HOPE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND = (

11. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    YOU SUCK!!!

Hehe...

Anyway, if school can be worked around, we'll see what we can do.

Sage H.

12. Gokuku

Sep 20, 2003
    MAYBE....I HOPE SOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

13. SavinJhsoe

SavinJhsoe Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2004
    AmeriSuites has blocked off 15 (fifteen) rooms for use of The SWS and friends. (Yes, That includes family, and The Enterprise Strikes Back Fan Force.) Heres is all the official information you will need below. When You call to make a reservation, You NEED, and MUST note all the info highlighted in bold text to get our group rate. wink.gif

AmeriSuites Birmingham Riverchase
    1-800-833-1516 / http://www.amerisuites.com

Group Block for The Alabama Star Wars Syndicate
    OUR Rates are : $81.00 Per night.
    Normal rates are usually $99.00 per night.

They are holding Suites blocked off UNTIL THE FIRM DEADLINE OF MAY 10th. YOU MUST MAKE A RESERVATION BEFORE THIS DATE.

We have 10 (ten) King Size Bed rooms reserved.
    We also have 5 (five) Double Bed Rooms reserved.

This makes a total of 15 (fifteen) rooms for use by us, and our comrades. Please reserve your rooms ASAP.

there should also be a sleeper Sofa in each room. Therefore maximizing the amount of people able to stay per room. We have the rooms started for use on Wednesday, May 18th, and Checkout is Sunday, May 22nd.

Also- Please bring as many people as you can, and let's try to fill up each room we can. We are getting a VERY generous offer for these very nice rooms. Please take advantage of it. All rooms blocked off are together. No need to worry about each person having rooms on seperate floors.

Also- I have already reserved my room. So, I'm ready to go. Are you? Episode III here we come!

Thanks.

-Timothy Howard / M.A.S.

((This message brought to you by Justin / SavinJhsoe))

14. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    Thanks for the info! I'm off to Houston soon so hopefully I'll find out then if I'll be home at Premiere time.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Sage H.

15. Gokuku

Sep 20, 2003
    ITS OFFICIAL....I CAN'T GO WITH YOU GUYS TO THE PREMEIRE SOOOOO.....AS I SAID BEFORE I'M SORRY!!!!!

16. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
  17. Gokuku

Sep 20, 2003
    BUT....I WILL BE SITTIN OUTSIDE THE THEATER IN ENTERPRISE ON THE 18TH TO SEE THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING HERE THOUGH!!!!!!!!!! = )

18. SavinJhsoe

SavinJhsoe Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2004
    - - - - AmeriSuites Recap Information - - - -
    - - - - Updates and Changes - - - -

Here is all the official information you will need below. When you call to make a reservation, You NEED, and MUST note all the info highlighted in bold text to get our group rate.

2980 John Hawkins Parkway
    Hoover, AL 35244
    Tel : (205) 988-8444
    Ask for: Darryl (Manager)
    1-800-833-1516 / http://www.amerisuites.com

- -

Group Block HAS BEEN REMOVED for The Alabama Star Wars Syndicate

OUR Rates are : $81.00 Per night.
    Normal rates are usually $99.00 per night.

Due to the lack of interest in reserving Amerisuite rooms, the Block has been removed, so space is limited. If you want a room, GET IT NOW at the same $81.00 price!

There should also be a sleeper Sofa in each room. Therefore maximizing the amount of people able to stay per room. We have the rooms started for use on Wednesday, May 18th, and Checkout is Sunday, May 22nd.

Also- Please bring as many people as you can, and let's try to fill up each room we can. We are getting a VERY generous offer for these very nice rooms. Please take advantage of it.

Attractions: Local to Amerisuites:
    Patton Creek Mall & RAVE Theater: 0.1 mile
    Galleria Mall: 0.5 mile

Also close to this area includes many stores and eating establishments. Including: Wal-Mart, Bruno's, Toys R Us, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Guthries, Jim & Nicks BBQ, Wendy's, and more.

* * * * IF YOU HAVE RESERVED A ROOM WITH AMERISUITES & PLEASE LET US KNOW* * * *

Thank you!
    - Justin

Savin Jhsoe
    Alabama Star Wars Syndicate
    Vice-President / Costuming Coordinator

19. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    I haven't yet because, truth be told, I won't know until Monday if I'll be able to go or not. Man, this sucks...

Sage H.

20. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Does anyone have a map or driving directions on how to get to the Patton Creek 15? Some of us in Nashville are thinking of making a road trip to the nearest digital screen, and it looks like Birmingham would be closest. Unfortunately, I can't seem to pull up the map on Mapquest or Yahoo maps. If anyone knows a nearby landmark that would show up on a map, that would help, too.

21. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    This is the hotel across the street:

2980 John Hawkins Parkway
    Hoover, AL 35244

Try putting that address into Mapquest.

Sage H.

22. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    That worked. Now to organize a road trip! :D

23. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    Good deal. Have fun.

Sage H.

24. Bors_Kaegel

Jan 29, 2002
    It was one of the most successful and fulfilling events we've ever hosted, guys! We got some much promotion that our website was down for over 8 hours due to having exceeded our alloted bandwidth.

Thanks Daniel (sorry if the name is off) for attending, and I surely wish you guys had came! It was worth it to see what we had going on.

I hope to see you all at a later event. Until then. :)

25. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    I'm glad everything went well, Kevin. Yeah, I noticed your site was down due to bandwidth being exceeded. I truly wish we could have made it. I was really looking forward to it.

Sage H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.