1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Force Friday - 4th September, visit this thread for more details.

Supanova: Adelaide (20th-22nd November), Brisbane (27th-29th November)

Oz Comic Con: Brisbane (19th-20th September), Sydney (26th-27th September)

FF:NZ Episode III Premiere

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SW-SG-1FanNZ, Mar 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Liquid_Lightning- Jedi Padawan

Whoa guys common i thought this thread was about the Premier.
  2. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    One thing you have to learn about this NZ board is: topics never stay on topic long. :p
  3. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    topics never stay on topic long.
    I find that very interesting and attractive :D

-Mel
  4. solo77 Force Ghost

star 5
    Mullet Boy :eek:

Mullet boy??? Well my 'Carlos mohawk' has gone cos i gotta start work tomorrow and have to be all respectable and the like :D
  5. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    You've got nothing on me in a few days. Garden party will either see me in a crew cut and suited up as Maverick from TopGun, or if the costumes are not finished, I think I'm going for a mullet companied by an artificial combover. That's right, a shave of the top of the head with a razor and trimmed sides, with a plastered over flap of hair.

I think it will be a ripper. I havn't told my mates, but it's the last opportunity to make a complete muppet of myself and the last opportunity where it will not be out of place wearing a hairstyle such as the aforementioned one.

:p

Pictures will not be taken, unless I'm drunk and passed out in a garden. oh how I can't wait for Friday.

edit = Carlos mohawk? smooth.
  6. SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Knight

star 3
    A guy I went to Uni did the shaved pate with combover thing a few years ago. If you do that, you'll nee to find a nice polyester suit (or, even better, a short sleeved safari suit) to look the part. Or possibly walk shorts, socks and sandals.
  7. solo77 Force Ghost

star 5
    Mmmmm walk socks and shorts!!
  8. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yea, the old knee high walking socks I have, and shorts up to the arm pits...

Na, I did some sifting and came up with a decent outfit for a Naval Aviator. Just need WINGS badge... might print something off the net or something lame. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.