main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH

Discussion in 'Archive: Western Canada Regional Forum' started by SquallLeonhart, Jul 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SquallLeonhart

SquallLeonhart Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2004
    The title is out people, and I couldn't be happier. Personally, I liked "Attack of the Clones", end even "The Phantome Menace", but hopefully the rest of the world will take to this title as they did with the originals. Anywho, what are your thoughts people? Dicuss...

2. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    I kinda like the title too. Although I still say I could have written a better movie to go with the title attack of the clones. :) I even had a plot line that would have explained the Galaxy turning on the Jedi... it was a good story. :(

Revenge of the Sith is a good title. :)

*Derisa*

3. Dango

Dango Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    I think the Title Revenge of The Sith cmae from the original title of Return Of The Jedi which was Revenge Of The Jedi. so I think there are a few parallels in the titles. Like return and Revenge are also alike.. sorta.

4. Jaeden2k

Jaeden2k Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2002
    "Revenge of the Jedi" was never really the title of any star wars movie.

George Lucas used the 'title' as a form of covert operations to deter outsiders from getting the title before it was officially released. 20th Century prematurely starting marketing the movie with revenge before the official announcement by Lucasfilm.

As for the Revenge of the Sith title, I personally, along with millions of others, have claimed to have known this was the titles eons ago...shhe-yeah, right!

ROTS is an awesome title, and I'm looking forward to the 14 hour Star Wars Marathon this upcoming May!

5. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    It'd be so freaking awesome if George did what Peter did with the first showing of RotK and show Fellowship and TT before it.

6. Jaeden2k

Jaeden2k Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2002
    I'm constantly looking online for marathon tickets and rumours. I didn't go to the LOTR trilogy, but I'll spend money and time for this!!!

7. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Definetly

8. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    No joke! I'm so with you!

*Derisa*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.