main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Episode III Soundtrack Radio Airing

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by lordsinner, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    Ladies and gentlemen, for those of you left without the advantage of having your own copy of Star Wars Episode III soundtrack, you can listen to 88.3 FM on your radio at 11:00pm Wednesday May 18. KPAC/KTXI will be playing the Episode III soundtrack and the showing will be hosted by the kings of Texas Public Radio (TPR), Randy Anderson and Nathan Cone so stay tuned to those dials Wednesday night when the Episode III soundtrack plays at 11:00pm Wednesday May 18 on Texas Public Radio station KPAC in San Antonio and KTXI in the hill country. TPR rocks.

Lord Sinner Out

P.S. To view other upcoming classical music broadcasts by TPR go to http://www.tpr.org .

And "may the Soundtrack be with you"

2. DarthDan1

DarthDan1 Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005
    ummm well.... you can go listen to the soundtrack if you want too... I GONNA BE IN LINE FOR THE MOVIE :)

hehe

plus i already got my copy of the soundtrack.. its worth the money cause you get the bonus 70 minute musical DVD that comes along with it.

DarthDan

3. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    Yeah but for those who aren't lucky enough to have the soundtrack, they can listen to the music being broadcast by KPAC/KTXI on a portable AM/FM Stereo/Tapeplayer while standing in line. At least that's what I would do.
    It's just a convenient little thing. I plan on getting the Compact Disc as well but not now seeing how I'm fresh out of cash. And that DVD thing sounds sweet.

Thanks,

Lord Sinner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.