main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode III spoiler-free or spoilers welcomed?

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Apr 25, 2003.

?

Episode III spoiler-free or spoilers welcomed?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Spoiler Free 100%

26.7%
  2. Spoiler 100%

33.3%
  3. Spoiler Free (except for "official" sources)

33.3%
  4. Spoiler (only from "official" sources)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. They're making a third movie???

6.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    I don't think I can vote on this one, because I'm kind of caught in a bind. Being that it's the LAST Star Wars movie ever, the thought of being spoiler-free would seem to be the way to go, but then again, I was spoiled on Episode 2, and that didn't stop me from enjoying such a great movie. So I'm thinking I'll try to be spoiler-free, and maybe take a peek at just a few spoilers. I mean, how in the heck can you resist?

2. DarthZome

DarthZome Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    I want to spoil myself as much as possible. I know that if I tried to remain spoiler free, my expectations for the movie would soar to unreasonable levels and I would be sorely disappointed when the movie is released.

3. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    but like Kim will not go and hunt them down.
    :confused: How'd I get into that statement? 8-}

I actually have temporarily left the Anakin Solo Discussion Thread because the frellin' people there can't keep their big yaps shut! :mad: They are posting NJO spoilers all over the place!

//end random rant

4. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Kim, just because. :p

Why don't we just make two spoiler threads: Official and unofficial? Then whichever spoilers you want, you can go in there.

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Why 2 spoiler threads??? If you mean a "spoiler" and "spoiler-free" thread...all threds (aside from the "spoiler thread") are supposed to be spoiler free...according to TFN policy.

EDIT: As long as we have a SAFE places for "spoilers"...and are very careful about respecting the "110% spoiler free" people among us, that's fine with me.

One request...someone else post the "110% non-spoiler" thread. I'm embarassed when I have 5 topics at the top of the page ;)

6. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I think what Cindy means is one thread for spoilers that are "offical" for people who want to be spoiler-free except for "offical" things and another thread for "unoffical" spoilers for the 100% spoilers!

For me all I want are the offical Lucas wanted spoilers which in my opinion are not spoilers!

7. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    The trick with official site spoilers is to not have 100% spoiler people use other info in interpreting "Select Images" for instance. Sure GL could throw us a bone about an OT character cameo, but TF.N or Ep-X or AICN could inform us as to why they're there. It's a slippery slope. ;)

8. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I heard Anakin is going to be murdered and betrayed by Obi-Wan's other Padawan, Darth Vader.

9. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    :_|

You just ruined it all for me!!!!

:p

10. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    So uh... what's this new movie you guys keep talking about?

-b-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.