main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*** Episode III Spoilers ***

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by YouDontKnowMe, Jul 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YouDontKnowMe

YouDontKnowMe Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    It's rumoured Bai Ling (Anna & the King) will play Asajj Ventress, the Kick@$$ Sith Chick. She's even cut all her hair off for the role. Sweeeett! :D :D :D

2. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    So, why would there be a Sith chick? Unless Dooku isn't actually Sid's apprentice. Then the "chick" could be.

[disclaimer voice]The use of the term "chick" is only used as a quote. It is not the feelings or opinions of the quoter.[/disclaimer voice]

3. YouDontKnowMe

Dec 23, 2002
    I dunno....Maybe GL is bringing to life a fantasy of his through his films. ;) :p

4. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    Who cares? As long as its Bai Ling...

(yummy)

5. YouDontKnowMe

Dec 23, 2002
    You said it! Even bald she's hot. ;)

6. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    this part about chewie delivering the twins realy twists my wookie. GL needs to stop trying to tie every body together . whats wrong with chewie first getting involved with the skywalker family in a new hope why should he have to be introduced in EP III. crap crap crap. the droids and greedo showing up in phantom was pushing it. after all 3PO's one liners are lame and dont do anything for the story. but this is flat out stupid and could be the straw that breaks the camels back for me. I was all for seeing some back story on him but to DELIVER the twins. AHHHHHHHH :mad: why not go as far back as to show yoda handing out advice to a young padme at the jonior senate meetings.

sorry to go off thanks for the update YDKM

7. YouDontKnowMe

Dec 23, 2002
    Chunk: Where was Greedo on EPI? I don't own the DVD, was it on a deleted scene? ?[face_plain]

8. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
    Yeah, kid Greedo didn't make the final cut. He is in a deleted scene in which he & Ani get into a scuffle.

9. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    not so fast there chunk, chewie won't deliver the twins, but he'll have a hand in getting them there.

luke will still be brought to the lars' by obi-wan.

10. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
    I think "deliver" still applies, since apparently Chewie is moonlighting as a midwife...er...midwookie, and actually will physically "deliver" Amidala's twins...

11. YouDontKnowMe

Dec 23, 2002
    Eeeewwww. I hope he washes his hands.....*er* paws....whatever.

12. YouDontKnowMe

Dec 23, 2002
    Week 5 of shooting was an exciting, albiet mysterious one. Two fan favorites Christopher Lee and Count Dooku were shooting a number of scenes this week, on both virtual and real sets.

We caught our first glimpse of Bail Organa's realy slick looking speeder, and we learned that the king of Alderaan, the man who would be Leia's adoptive father gets at least a bit of action in this episode.

The big rotating set got its first round of shooting done, and by the sounds of it,is the setting for a dynamic action scene.

13. YouDontKnowMe

Dec 23, 2002
    they just filmed a scene where Obi-wan, Anakin, Palpatine, Mace, R2, C3P0 and Bail along side Jar-Jar, Mon Mothma and many other senators, including some special cameos descend a platform.

14. YouDontKnowMe

Dec 23, 2002
    Mace's death scene has been filmed already and according to Sam Jackson "fans will not be dissapointed" .

15. YouDontKnowMe

Dec 23, 2002
    What would really dissapoint me would be if he dissapears when he dies and we never find out why.... :mad:

16. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    know anything about qui-gon returning in this one?

17. YouDontKnowMe

Dec 23, 2002
    Haven't heard anything but I'll keep you posted. ;)

18. YouDontKnowMe

Dec 23, 2002
    It was a week filled with drama and an emphasis on preformance. A number of scenes were shot with minimal crew present so that the actors could concentrate on their performances.

Also Webcam fans were pleased to see their favorite work in progress, the staircase set finally come to life and go before the cameras. Draped in deep shadows and lit only with ominous green light from high above. The lighting of this mysterious room (said to be in the jedi temple) calls to mind the works of H.R. Giger, but the architecture is pure Star Wars.

The SW crew is half way done, which means they probably have about 51 pages shot of the script. We still have 30 days of excitement to look forward to, and something tells me the best is yet to come.

19. YouDontKnowMe

Dec 23, 2002
    There is a scene where Obi-Wan, Anakin and Plo Koon are in the new upgraded Jedi Starfighters. One of the Jedi get shot down during filming today - getting shot down from behind.
    You'll remember that Episode III begins with a space battle - perhaps today's filming fits there?

20. YouDontKnowMe

Dec 23, 2002
    Samuel L. Jackson completed his shooting as Mace Windu, and Ahmed Best has finished as Jar Jar Binks. Also done are Jimmy Smits as Bail Organa, and Christopher Lee as Count Dooku. Completing their roles as Senators are Kee Chan, Rena Owen, Genevieve O'Reilly, Christopher Kirby and Warren Owens. Rebecca Jackson Mendoza has also completed her part. Peter Mayhew has finished his costume tests, and has returned to the United States. He will shoot his scenes as Chewbacca next year.

21. YouDontKnowMe

Dec 23, 2002
    This week, Natalie Portman, Anthony Daniels and Jay Laga'aia complete their work.

22. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    TFN reports that Christopher Lee (Count Dooku) dies within 10 minutes of the opening crawl.

23. YouDontKnowMe

Dec 23, 2002
    I betcha he's "betrayed" by Palpy

24. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    "Always two there are..."
    Palpy could have the old, decrepid Dooku or the young, strong, powerful Anakin. Wouldn't you rat Dooku out too?

Edit: It's called an UPGRADE!

25. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.