*** Episode III Spoilers ***

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by YouDontKnowMe, Jul 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. YouDontKnowMe Jedi Knight

star 3
    This comes from Australia:

There's a new Character In Episode Three.
    During breaks on Stage 7, Ewan, Hayden and a mystery actor would sit in buggys outside the entry door on the backlot and stretch their legs. The last time they did this was just two, maybe three weeks ago. The mystery actor was there several days in a row and looked a little like an albino Jedi with white eyebrows and a creamy white beard similar to Liam Neeson's beard in TPM - he had quite pale skin and appeared human, and about the same height as Ewan McGreggor.

His gaze was disturbing to behold (perhaps it was the young face behing the short white beard and hair) and he was dressed as a Jedi and carried a lightsaber. Sometimes, Nick Gilliard (choreographer) would sit in the gutter with them. This "Milky Bar" kid was mysterious in that he was often there in uniform with the other two Jedi.

2. YouDontKnowMe Jedi Knight

star 3
    And more:
    Hayden's costume was dark brown, almost black pleather and all three wore great big boots. The dark leggings on their costumes each appeared dirty as though they'd been rolling in talc. They would always look up to see who was driving past them and seemed bored whist waiting for the sets to be prepared for each take.

When the alarm sounded, they would enter the small door on the side of the stage and the amber flashing "Filming In Progress" light would come on again. But this new character looked very much like an albino Jedi. His costume -from memory- was darker than Ewans, much like Hayden's.

3. Sith_Slayer Force Ghost

star 6
    Perhaps "Whitey" is our new, much-anticipated bad-type guy?
  4. YouDontKnowMe Jedi Knight

star 3
    From Hasbro, comes the new "Whitey" action-figure. There is Jedi Whitey, Cafe-Owner Whitey, Gansta Whitey, Toothless Crack-Ho Whitey, and, coming this Christmas....Proctology Patient Whitey.

Collect them all!
  5. Sith_Slayer Force Ghost

star 6
    Don't forget Darth Kracker...
  6. YouDontKnowMe Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, but Hasbro doesn't have the license for that one. I think is Mattel ;)
  7. YouDontKnowMe Jedi Knight

star 3
    -The new bad guy has his own vehicle that is involved in the big chase scene in the movie. Obi-Wan aboard his digital beast is also involved.

-The name Utapau is being resurrected for use in the film.
  8. YouDontKnowMe Jedi Knight

star 3
    -Yes, that was a funeral scene on the webcam. No, it is not a clone, a dupe or a ruse as to who dies.

-Anakin vs. Dooku. Palpatine is shackled to his chair watching (with commentary).

-New bad guy has white armor.

9. YouDontKnowMe Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hence the name "Whitey".
  10. FenigDurak Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know if that's such a good nickname.

Hey, VT, did you find that PAdme Ep III picture in your Temp Internet files for me?
  11. YouDontKnowMe Jedi Knight

star 3
  12. YouDontKnowMe Jedi Knight

star 3
    - There is a point in the film when the clone troopers turn on their Jedi generals. Yoda is on Kashyyyk when this happens.

- There is a lava planet in the film. The "Bruce Spence" alien race is not on this planet. There is a unique new race that lives there.

13. YouDontKnowMe Jedi Knight

star 3
    - When things go down, Mace decides to go have a little chat with Palpatine.

- Since so much time is wasted debating on useless theories, I'll try to put it to rest. Padme dies. More interesting is how and who is involved.

Error: Only 1 spoiler message post per minute is allowed.
  14. Sith_Slayer Force Ghost

star 6
    D@mn!!!!

Serious spoilerage goin' on...
  15. YouDontKnowMe Jedi Knight

star 3
    When in doubt, see first page. :p ;)
  16. YouDontKnowMe Jedi Knight

star 3
    I can see that the original reports of Anakin meeting the lava are causing quite a stir. What I'm about to tell you details the look of Anakin at the end of the film, I hope you don't mind being spoiled this early.
    Basically, there's several "toasted Anakins" - three to be exact. I can give you the details on each, though I have no idea which one(s) actually will be used in the final version of the film.
  17. YouDontKnowMe Jedi Knight

star 3
    Anakin Test #1: Anakin is burned black almost completely head to toe, except for his face. He is charcoal black and it honestly is sickening. The only burn marks on his face creep up along his right side of the face and the top and bottom of his eye. His ear is almost completely gone and around his lips there are several severe burns as well. This is really a sight to behold.

18. YouDontKnowMe Jedi Knight

star 3
    Anakin Test #2: This test involved Hayden getting made to look very close to the unmasked Vader from Return of the Jedi. His skin is very dark tan in color and he has that huge gash in the right side of the top his head and other marks you may recognize. There are many small burns and scrapes on his face, with the most substantial burns appearing on both cheeks and then burned to a black crisp the rest of the way down.

19. YouDontKnowMe Jedi Knight

star 3
    Anakin Test #3: In this final version, Hayden was made up to be burned, but not NEARLY as severe. He has massive bags under his eyes and his hair is almost completely singed off - but not quite, some stubble still remains. The left side of his face is in terrible condition, extending down his neck then to an entirely burned body as well. The others look more over the top, where this one looks more like just terrible 2nd degree burns.

Which ever of the three they choose, we're in for quite a sight. Wow ...

20. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  21. Sith_Slayer Force Ghost

star 6
  22. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
  23. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    Hyperspace has a new feature called "Before the Helmet".

It contains photos before release to the public. The first picture of Hayden as Anakin as a Jedi Knight. You can see the scar along his right eye.
  24. YouDontKnowMe Jedi Knight

star 3
    I don't know if he's been using the Dark Side of the Force to cover it up or what - but the real Palpatine is getting some serious face time in Episode III. OK, I don't really know how much screen time Palpidious (funny name saw in the forums, sorry) is getting - but I do know they prepped him for a closeup.

25. YouDontKnowMe Jedi Knight

star 3
    There was an image from Episode III recently that showed the actor in costume getting ready to shoot a scene. It is intentionally misleading because that isn't what you'll really see him as in the film. Well, kind of - the side he shows the Jedi is still relatively tame, when we finally see the reveal it'll be a throwback to the ole' Return of the Jedi days.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.