main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode III teaser trailer

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by wicket_the_ewok, Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    The episode III teaser trailer will debut on Nov. 5 at the movie the incredibles. but hyperspace members get to see it the day before on Nov. 4. go to teaser trailer for more info.

2. ArtisticJedi

ArtisticJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    in the inmortal words of joe of family guy when he was fused to the ground and right before the giant rat ate him....

"BRING IT ON!"

3. Hudel

Hudel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    They are also showing the trailer on Access Hollywood on Nov. 4th.

But it is a good excuse to go see the Incredibles....it looks really funny

4. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    I hate hyperspace memebers!

Nov 5th is great I was expecting it to come out in late Nov.

5. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    What's wrong with Jump to Hyperspace, it's a great expansion to STAR WARS Galaxies.

Just kidding. I know what you mean, they get all of the better StarWars.com content & never want to share their login with you. lol

6. Lord_Sidious

Lord_Sidious Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 14, 2001
    Supposedly, that picture on the OS of Yoda, looking really mad with his saber, is from the trailer. The trailer will be available online for everyone Nov. 8. According to the reports, it will be very fast at the end, with lots of quick shots of different scenes.

7. Lord_Sidious

Aug 14, 2001
    The trailer should be showing on "Access Hollywood" tonight starting at 6:30. Cable channel 16 in BR.

They showed a couple of seconds of it last night and Sidious looks totally evil.

8. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    wow that trailer was awesome. I won't say anything about it except volcanoes. starwars.com is getting so many hits, it's impossible to see the trailer. i only got to see it because i went to the site at the right time.

9. Ubigod

Ubigod Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 16, 2003
    Yes the Trailer is jaw dropping. I geeked out the first time I saw it. I have to see it in the movie theater. It may make my head explode, but it would be a happy way to go.

ubi

10. Hudel

Hudel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    For those not privie to Hyperspace, the main page of TF.N has a link to Access Hollywoods site where they have the trailer viewable....
    IT ROCKED!!!!!

:)

11. Lord_Sidious

Aug 14, 2001
    I was a little shocked during my 1st viewing of the teaser at how different this movie appears compared to the other SW movies. The shadows, colors, in some scenes the grittiness; it was all really cool.

12. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    OH MY GOD!

Is that Lord Sidious with a lightsaber? Or was it the evil Anakin?

The scene of wookies looks like something out of Braveheart & the walkers over the terrain of lava looks like LOTR near Mt. Doom.

This flick will rock! /airguitar

13. Lord_Sidious

Aug 14, 2001
    That is definitely Sidious at the end of the trailer. Also, in the 2nd shot of Mace, you can see he is defending against a red saber.

There are some new pictures (free) at the OS, along with updated profiles of OB1, Anakin, Palpatine, Padme, Bail, and Grevious. They don't tell alot about Ep3, but there is some good info about the characters leading up to Ep3. Anakin becomes a hero, superstar Jedi, and celebrity; and is nicknamed "The Hero Without Fear". OB1 is called "The Negotiator" for his abilities to cease hostilities without raising a single blaster.

14. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    there has also been talk on the starwars.com message boards that sidious is a clone of palpatine. sounds farfetched to me, but it kinda makes sense. but, if you read palpatine's profile on starwars.com, it explains how he became the emperor, well sort of. i guess we will just have to wait until episode 3 is released.

15. Lord_Sidious

Aug 14, 2001
    [face_shame_on_you] Warning; I recommend not bringing up the "Palp. is a clone of Sidious" theory on the Ep3 boards here. The posters would tear you apart. ;)

16. crestfallen

crestfallen Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2003
    Isn't he?

17. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    don't blame me, i'm just the messenger.

18. Lord_Sidious

Aug 14, 2001
    I thought someone at LFL debunked the theory. :confused: