main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Episode III ...The Start

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Obi-Wan-Jacobi, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan-Jacobi

Obi-Wan-Jacobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 8, 2003
    Episode III
    Birth Of The Empire

It is a pivotal moment in the Clone Wars
    The Separtists are nearly defeated
    But they have banded together
    for one final assault...

The Republic Army of Clones
    led by General Obi-Wan-Kenobi
    Has massed near the Capital Planet
    of Corruscant fearing one final desperate
    attack of the separtists led by Count Dooku.

Chancellor Palpatine has been abducted
    By a specially trained force of Separtists
    His location is unknown...

A dimly lit interior....starship....Count Dooku is speaking with someone off Camera...only a voice can be heard.

Count Dooku- "The assault is on schedule. The greatest collection of Starships ever before seen in the Galaxy is poised to attack.."

Mysterious Voice- "Good...good...you have done well my friend...Your troops are ready for the ground assault?"

Dooku- "Yes, but...even with the size of our army we are outmatched and outnumbered...I do not understand the point in this...we have been badly beaten in every campaign...The clone army is inumerable and the Jedi under Master Kenobi fight with no fear...."

Voice- "Yessss....Master Kenobi has proven to be quite the capable leader...he is a thorn in my plans...but...I will deal with him. I have...SPECIAL plans for him...Now leave me and launch your assault!"

Dooku- "As you wish, Master.."

Dooku strides form the room and the Dark figure steps into the light...it is none other than Palpatine...He sits in a large black chair and his face looks thoughtful...an evil grin upon his face.

Fade to A Jedi Command Ship orbiting the Planet Coruscant several thousand clone fighters are in formation behind the command ship. They look eerily familiar...almost like Imperial Tie Fighters.

Clone Trooper- "We are orbiting the planet General Kenobi...The Separtist fleet is massing in the Navarri System...They have several hundred command ships with nearly ten thousand fighters at last count."

Ob1 appears...he looks slightly older...yet he walks with a more vigorous step...his presence is commanding and confident...an aura of power can be felt from him....

Ob1- "It looks like the reports are true then. They are massing for one final assault. Even with the size of there force surley they realize they are hopelessly outnumbered. What is Dooku up to? Strange...I sense a tremendous disturbance in the force...patch me through to Master Yoda."

A holographic image of Yoda shimmers into view.

Yoda- "What news Master Kenobi?"

Ob1- "The reports seem to be true Master, the Separtist army is massing nearby. It is a battle however that they cannot win. I am confused by this course of Action from Count Dooku.."

Yoda- "Disturbing this news is...with the disappearance of Chancelor Palpatine unexpected this attack is...hmmm...repel there attack you must...but be wary...a disturbance in the force I feel..."

Ob1- "I have felt it too, my Master. There still has been no ransom demands for Palpatine?"

Yoda- "Leave Palpatine to the council you must. And your thoughts now dwell on young Skywalker..."

Ob1- "Yes Master, I am worried for Anakin. He seems distracted. I haven't seen him act like this....since the death of his mother. Even though he has reached the level of Jedi Knight he is still unpredictable at times."

Yoda- "Yes...as are many Jedi of late. Have Anakin report to the council. Deal with this we will."

Ob1- "Yes Master."

The image of Yoda fades from view. Replaced by a new image of Anakin. He is much broader shouldered. He looks older and more wise...his face has a smile but his eyes are dark...depthless...almost black looking...

Anakin- "General Kenobi...My troops are ready for the assault."

Ob1- "I have bad news my friend...you are to report to Master Yoda and the council immediatley."

Anakin with a look of bewilderment followed by anger.

Anakin- "Now...we are close to winning the War. I wonder if you haven't set this meeting up to steal all the glory yourself.

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Hmm, that was a rather disturbing start. The dialogue is well-written, the plotline thus far rather captivating. I liked the phrasing of Dooku, the attitude of Anakin. Will this all be in script form?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.