main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA *** EPISODE III TICKETS ON SALE NOW ***

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ManaByte, Apr 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    perhaps we can get a 'mass' confirmation by someone posting a list of everyone's name & number of tickets.

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Don't worry, tickets have been reserved for you. Remember you will not be recieving any actual tickets in hand, your "ticket" will be the badges that Donny designed which you will wear on lanyards around your neck. Those will not be passed out till you show up for the line.

I have that list here James, just haven't posted it yet. Too busy working uploading my pics from the little trip I took. :p

3. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998
    So are we starting to line up on Sunday or Monday?

4. JediNyt

JediNyt Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2003
    No problem Donna, didn't mean to confuse you, I'm part of the line staff, but not the organizing committee. That sucks the 501st only want Stormies. Just what is it about the bad guys who can't shoot strait that makes them so desirable? ;)

Anyway I'll be there on Sunday or Monday (Whenever we start) and do line staffing. Which reminds me, Linda I know your super busy but I haven't gotten my job description from you yet. You can give it to me whenever it's convenient until we start. My work schedule comes every monday so I'll let you know when I'm working when I get my schedule next and when I get off I'll come do line duty the rest of the day.

5. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    I'll try to be there a few hours each night. More than likely, I'll be bringing my homework and trying to get a tan. :p

6. Mystical

Mystical Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2004
    Yeah, I'm gonna be doing something similar to Miana. I'll be there a couple hours every night or day, finals won't allow much more than that. I'm actually relieved that it's a 3-day line. Makes it a lot easier for me personally. Anyways, I have my Vader pretty much done, so just tell me what ya need done and I'll try and make myself available.

7. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    I'm going to be there every night for several hours. I might even take tuesday off or do a half day so I can be there longer.

8. ManaByte

Aug 20, 1998
    I'll be there all day every day. I only need to leave early on Monday to see 24.

9. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    I'll be there between 9am and 2pm checking you guys in and out. :)

10. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    I just have to be back on campus by 8 pm. I'm organizing the SW movie marathon we're having in Revelle. :p

11. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I'll be there every night but I won't be staying since I have to go to work Monday and Tuesday. I took Wednesday off so I'll be there all day Wednesday.

12. ManaByte

Aug 20, 1998
    So are we starting Sunday or Monday?

13. Emerald_Beacon

Emerald_Beacon Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2005
    I'm hoping to be there either Tuesday afternoon or night... then stick with the line for the long haul (with the requisite Input/Output breaks).

I'm just ticked that the people I've asked so far to go with me to the showing have all wimped out on me, leaving me with some spare tickets... :/

14. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    /\ I'll buy the tickets back from you Emerald.

15. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Wednesday will be our big day. I'm going to be there all day long.

Just FYI, someone from KSWB 5/69 contacted me and is interested in doing a story on us that day for the 10pm news. Don't forget to say we're doing this for charity! :)

16. JediNyt

JediNyt Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2003
    Roger that, charity.

And to follow up on Jeremy's question: Do we start Sunday or Monday?!

17. Emerald_Beacon

Emerald_Beacon Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2005
    On a somewhat different topic, is anyone here planning on getting tickets to an early morning showing at Edwards (9:30 or 10:00) on Thursday, and just camping at the theater after the midnight show, to prove to everyone just how crazy we all are? I'm toying with the idea even now... and tix are still available for at least the 9:30am show.

-Jason

18. ManaByte

Aug 20, 1998
    No, I'm going to see it here in Escondido at 10:00 am on Thursday since it's right down the street from me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.