*** EPISODE III TICKETS ON SALE NOW ***

Discussion in 'San Diego, CA' started by ManaByte, Apr 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foxbatkllr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Here is a preview of the back of the badge:

[image=http://img220.echo.cx/img220/9980/rotsbadgebackpreview7bq.jpg]
  2. MasterBarkeep3633 Jedi Knight

star 2
    At the risk of much ridicule, I must ask..... does any one have 2 extra tickets I can buy off them... I just TODAY went to get mine and, well.... (Duh) sold out... Jerms/Tk3633
  3. foxbatkllr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Read the thread Jerms. Read the thread.

And for anyone who didn't see...check the last page for my badge design.
  4. foxbatkllr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Alright, here are newest updated versions of the front and back

Front:

[image=http://img260.echo.cx/img260/8281/rotslinepassfront3ix.jpg]

Back:

[image=http://img260.echo.cx/img260/2205/rotslinepassback1ay.jpg]
  5. swguru2004 Force Ghost

star 4
    I like them alot Donny very cool. Lookin forward to this! woot! Linda check your PM's
  6. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Oooh, NICE, Donny!

Btw, happy (very belated) B-day! :D
  7. JediG60racer Jedi Master

star 4
    Those look awesome! But you'd better take them down, or add something to them and not post the final version... wouldn't want to tempt anyone on the boards to counterfeit our own tickets and sneak in! :)
  8. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Would I be shot on site if I brought my ukulele to practice (and bug you guys with old songs?) ;)
  9. MasterBarkeep3633 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I love how no one can answer me with anything BUT "Read the Threads" .... <Sigh> those ARE nice ticket designes though ....
  10. jawajames FF Pacific RSA President/Chapter Rep San Diego, CA

Manager
    star 6
    Miana: Would I be shot on site if I brought my ukulele to practice (and bug you guys with old songs?)

umm... perhaps not shot on sight... but if the tunes go sour, shot on sound?!

MasterBarkeep3633: I love how no one can answer me with anything BUT "Read the Threads" .... <Sigh> those ARE nice ticket designes though ....

well, if you had read the thread, you would know that individuals are not going to the box office directly, but through the club, which has its own block of tickets for its own digital screening. send your money to Linda.

Donny: i like the first back better - the one with the duel.
  11. jess_squared Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ukelele? Ooh, My dad bought one of those in Hawaii last year. As long as you stay far, far away from "Tiny Bubbles" I promise not to shoot you. :)
  12. foxbatkllr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Those look awesome! But you'd better take them down, or add something to them and not post the final version... wouldn't want to tempt anyone on the boards to counterfeit our own tickets and sneak in!

Thanks...and good point...I didn't think of that. I can't take them down now...but since they are not the final versions it shouldn't matter. I will still make changes.
  13. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    *goes off and hides her music for Tiny Bubbles*

;)
  14. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    They can't fake them because the important part will be the number and secret code I will be writing on the back of each one, and they will have no way of knowing what that is.

Also, Ticket sales are capped until further notice. Most likely I will be selling more tickets but not till next week, and after ensuring that every club member who needs a ticket, has access to one for themselves and their families.

15. Resilient Jedi Knight

star 2
    Augh, no not "capped" again. There was too much of that going on at C3... and I was just about to PM you about tickets since I had been waiting to find out if I'd be going to E3 or not before I asked.
  16. Svoor Jedi Knight

star 1
    So if you /do/ allow people to get tickets again, when would the deadline be for you needing to know that we want a ticket?

I'd like to attend with you guys, (Even with E3 that weekend.), but my Mom also expressed interest in going, so I don't know exactly when I'd have an exact answer about her possible attendance.

(And how can you use the word "capped?" I thought my C3 nightmares were over! ;)
  17. swguru2004 Force Ghost

star 4
    I REALLY HOPE I was able to secure mine before this, I sent you a PM Linda, but I never got a response. [face_worried] I have the money for the tickets, just need to get it to you
  18. Emerald_Beacon Jedi Knight

star 1
    As did I... sent money in, but never heard back. I'm assuming, though, that you took a very understandable and much-needed break thanks to the pneumonia, then Legoland, and will continue to wait patiently. :)

-Jason
  19. MasterBarkeep3633 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ok.... who do I have to pay via pay pal for 2 tickets ?
    JERMS/Masterbarkeep
  20. JediNyt Jedi Master

star 3
  21. JediG60racer Jedi Master

star 4
    Miana...

You bring the ukelele, I'll bring my 12 string, and we'll have some fun folk song time :) Know any Guthrie or Dylan? If not, learn the little lead melody part to "Alice's Restaurant" by Arlo Guthrie and we'll have a great time bugging people with that; the *short* version is 25 minutes long. And I know the long version by heart. muahahahahaaaa.....
  22. JediNyt Jedi Master

star 3
    We need to get a band of fans to play Star Wars cantina music during opening day. Hehe.
  23. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    [image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Sebulba/tk-owned.jpg]

hehe.. I couldn't resist... I used the word "capped" on purpose. Ticket sales will resume on May 9th (when I return from San Francisco).
  24. boricuatrooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi Linda,

I sent you a few emails/PM/Left Messages re: ticket order. PM me, please.

Thanks,Diego
  25. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    LOL, it's a deal.

Please bear in mind that I've been playing for 5 weeks now. :p So don't expect anything but chords. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.