main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Episode III Tickets

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Nikana-, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikana-

Nikana- Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 2005
    Werenberg screwed up and forgot to put Campbell 16 on it's online ticket sales last night (gg!). So, who was on line this morning at 11:30am (Friday) and who all got their tickets for Episode III?

2. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    I'm not going to be here for the Ep III premiere. I'll be back in St Louis at the time. However, I have promised some of my other friends that I'd be back a week or two later to go see Ep III.

3. LapsusDeHeaven

LapsusDeHeaven Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2005
    Im going to be at the premiere, Im just wondering how early to get there. And if there are any meetings Id be MORE than happy to come. Im also interested in how to join said club, do I just come to a meeting or is there something more technical?

4. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    Hi! We'd be more than happy to have you join us! We'll be planning our first meeting sometime pretty soon. Just trying to get a few more people involved. Flyers are made, just have to get them distributed and I'm hoping to do that tonight or tomorrow.

And yes, we'll definitely be planning something for the premier. Just keep checking this forum :)

5. VoijaRisa

Oct 12, 2002
    I'm obviously going to be out of town for the premiere, but I told a few of my friends I'd come back and see it again a few weeks later with them, so if we schedule the meeting then, I can kill two birds with one blaster bolt.

6. LapsusDeHeaven

Apr 17, 2005
    Okay, Ive been getting alot of crap about this, its not deterring me or anything, but is it so wrong to go in costume to the Episode III premiere? and is anyone else doing it? if you are what are you going as? Im planning on buying a super deluxe darth maul costume, not wearing the mask just the hooded black tunic and belt and all that crap and using my Darth Vader force fx saber, kinda like a messed up Sith Apprentice or something. I like the idea personally.

7. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    I'm sure there will be plenty of people and lightsabers there :) Come as you want! I personally won't be going in costume (mostly because I don't have one!) It will be all the more fun!

8. VoijaRisa

Oct 12, 2002
    I went dressed up to the last premiere. Simple Jedi, but still dressed up and I wasn't alone by any means. One of the main reasons I did go dressed up was because the Jedi cloak was able to hold a 2-liter and a bag of chips....

EDIT: And I'll be going dressed up as Vader

EDIT2: Fixed Markup.

EDIT3: Why the hell does it keep deleting my picture?! Something is seriously wrong with this board. Anyway,

EDIT4: It looks like it deleted the link for me too. I don't know if anyone else can't see it, but if not here's the URL: copy/paste:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/VoijaRisa/upper1.jpg

9. 92SE-R

92SE-R Jedi Master star 3

Apr 15, 2005
    I'll be going looking like a FedEx worker that just got out of work, and had dinner with his family. :D

We still gonna have games to pass the time in line right?

I was thinking about bringing "Jedi Unleashed", or one of the other board games I have.

10. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    Well, I can bring:

Star Wars: Life

Star Wars: Duels

Star Wars: Monopoly Episode II Edition

Star Wars: Monopoly Original Trilogy Edition

Star Wars: Monopoly Saga Edition

If anybody has a portable, runs on batteries kind of DVD player, I can bring

Star Wars: Trivial Pursuit Saga Edition

:p

11. Stoops417

Stoops417 Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2005
    I was a dummy and didn't get tickets so... i seriously doubt i'll get to go to the premire. unless someone has an extra or 2 they would sell....

12. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    /cry

Don't worry, we'll pick a time to see it during one of the day shows. I know me and Kantorak took the 19th off. I'm sure neither of us will mind seeing it again :)

13. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    You will be missed.

Maybe Debby and I could catch a show with you on Saturday or Sunday.

14. Master_Byrd

Master_Byrd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    PM sent Stoops... I'll be dressed up for the midnight show and two others at least.

15. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    I'm gonna need to make a sign or something. "Springfield Fan Force: Meet Here!"

/giggle

16. LapsusDeHeaven

Apr 17, 2005
    btw I cant get ahold of anyone else, is it so wrong for a sith costume to have a black tunic and dark grey pants or should it all be black? Just trying to be original

17. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    Personally, I would make it all black, but, this is YOUR costume. If you think it looks okay with gray, wear it. It's totally your thing.

18. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    Nothing but black.

19. Master_Byrd

Master_Byrd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Grey would be alright... just look at Dooku, he's got a brown cape... And if you're into EU... Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma wore whatever they wanted. AND they used blue and green sabers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.