Episode III Title REVEALED!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Anrev_the_Jedi, Jul 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
  2. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Alright, at first I thought you were playing a joke because the link kept redirecting me to this site again, but I copied and pasted the link, and OMG.

I can't believe they named it that (in a good way). I was hoping for Rise of the Empire, myself...but I think this works great. It's a great homage to the original title of ROTJ. I'm totally lovin' the logo...GOTTA GET THE TSHIRT!

I'm totally hyped now.

Ironically, I had my own fansite a long time ago that used to be hosted by starwars.com before they dropped fansite support, and I had actually created my own logo with a paint program that looks VERY similar to the one posted in the link. I'd throw it online to show everyone but I don't even know if I have it on my PC anymore. Just thought it was funny that a couple of years ago, I already had the name for it, and didn't even know [face_laugh]
  3. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Us too... :D

I just finished loading the movie...it looks like most of it for Ep III came from that back in black movie!!!

I can't wait!!!!
  5. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Bah, I gave in. I shouldn't be buying things I don't need right now, but I figured this t-shirt is going to sell out within a day or two...so I bought one hehe.
  6. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I shouldn't be buying things I don't need
    The first "official" merchandise...from the LAST SW movie...file that under "NEED"

Besides, have to have something to wear opening day! (besides costumes)

"The Circle is complete"
    I love the title, and think it does a nice job of finishing the theme behind all the SW movie titles.
  7. DarthZome Jedi Master

star 4
    I was really surprised when I heard the title, since it's actually something good. I was expecting it to be something stupid, like A Spirit Rediscovered or something like that.
  8. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    doh... i caved... :(

wait, new SW shirt... :D

-b-
  9. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I ordered my shirt too. :D

And Drew, my personal favorite rumored title was "The Creeping Terror." HAHAHA
  10. ben_ethus Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings, blokes.

I forgot about that "Creeping Fear" thing. I was hoping that would be the title when that rumor was being bandied about since that just sounds cool. Reeks of 50's style b-movie mentality (which I'm a big fan of), which probably explains why I like the AOTC title so much... heh heh...

Till next time,
    Yours Truly
  11. Malo-ha Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah! A good title. Very apt for whats going to happen.

Went and ordered my t-shirt. They're either selling out fast or the drop down for sizes wasn't working.

EDIT: Spelling
  12. Commander-DWH Shiny Costuming & Props Manager

Manager
    star 4
    Darn you all, I couldn't resist the temptation to buy one of the shirts. Oh well, it'll be well-worn. :D Let's just hope the movie is good. Goodness knows I'll be seeing it on opening night. At midnight. Even though it's smack in the middle of exam week.
  13. Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Master

star 4
    darn straight i'll be seeing it at midnight. we are gonna go up to Cleveland and see it on the digital screen :D, since there isn't one in Canton :(.
  14. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    DVR - Em's gonna be a senior, and it took a jedi-mind trick to convince our parents to let her go to the midnight showing...how r u planning on pulling that one off?

I don't want this place getting flooded with "Revenge of the Sith" (that's just cool to say) threads...don't forget we have a SPOILERS thread, and our website boards are NON-spoiler until a time TBA.
  15. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Not to mention that I got off for 2 days of school to go to CIII...only a week before my three AP tests!!!
  16. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    Okay, now I have a question... To order my shirt, I see that Hyperspace members get 10% off of it. How does it know that you are a Hyperspace member, since it is not linked to your sw.com account?
  17. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Just create an account at starwarsshop.com, using the same name...e-mail...and adress as your hyperspace account. They've got databases and such that can figure out you're the same person. And if you have any trouble or it doesn't recognize your hyperspace discount...e-mail someone at customer service! I did and that's what I got.
  18. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    okay, coolies, I used the same e-mail. (Because I wanted to get the e-mails from them. ;))

Does it take a little while for it to come up, or where do you see your discount? On the page for the item?
  19. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Its on the final check out page. $1.70 discount.
  20. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, we didn't even know if we had a discount until they should it...then again we got a discount of $3.40. (Two shirts), not much but will take it!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.