Gd Rapids, MI EPISODE III TITLE REVEALED!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by lovelucas, Jul 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovelucas Force Ghost

star 4
    REVENGE OF THE SITH!! it's official - and on the OS site Anakin now has a red light saber - plus there's an incredible incredible VIDEO!!!!T-shirt is already available
  2. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
    Oh, sweetness! :D I can't wait to see the new movie. Hope it is good.

What do you think the story line is going to be? Or did I miss the memo? :p
  3. Count_Scoobith Jedi Knight

star 3
    SWAN ... we should all go in costume for the opening as GRFF group .... I'm ready to go .... can't wait ...
  4. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If everything goes as I hope it will I will be able to join you in costume for the opening!!!!
  5. Count_Scoobith Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll be their in costume no matter what ....
  6. rvqavalon Jedi Knight

star 2
    Depending on when, I'm all about going to movies in costume. Just tell me the date & time! :)
  7. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
    I think that's a great idea! :D

Umm...anyone have a spare costume? :p
  8. Commander-DWH Shiny Costuming & Props Manager

Manager
    star 4
    I'm going to have to sit the GRFF opening out... as I'll still be in Ohio, smack in the middle of exam week. I'm still left wondering why the school administration doesn't schedule exams a around the release of the final Star Wars movie. After all, I'm guessing a large chunk of students (most notably the Science Fiction/Fantasy hall, and probably the Classics hall, too) will be heading out to Elyria and Cleveland theatres at midnight to take in the first showing of Revenge of the Sith.

All is well, though. Hopefully I will not have any exams scheduled on the day of its release (at least, no 9 or 11 AM exams), and I'll take it in at midnight with the Jedi Knights of Cleveland. :D
  9. rvqavalon Jedi Knight

star 2
    Okay, pardon me for being an idiot, but when *is* the opening? (Read: How much time do I have before I have to quit procrastinating and actually start on my Padmé costume like I've been meaning to for a year? year and a half? :p Remember--sewing in the car on the way to the theater counts!)
  10. Count_Scoobith Jedi Knight

star 3
    rvqavalon you have 295 days from today ... ;)
    5/19/2005 ( Midnight )
    May / 19th thurs

If you want a count down timmer heres a link
    http://www.durbnpoisn.com/countdown

11. lovelucas Force Ghost

star 4
    ah - c'mon now! you guys know the story line but right now there's incredible photocaptures/videos/stories postings all over the place the OS plus the force.net. interview with hayden who was a surprise visitor at comic com - dang! i would have found a way to attend if i knew he, sansweet and rick were all there, also carrie and mark
    http://www.geocities.com/djw1138/ccwebcam.html
    http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/member/kessel/f20040720/indexp10.html

http://www.starwars.hu/pix/center/hirek/2004/osb.jpg

12. rvqavalon Jedi Knight

star 2
    YAY! I can procrastinate for 294 more days! ;) Just kidding. (Says the girl who was still sewing trim onto her banquet dress at 1:30 p.m. the day of the said banquet!)
  13. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    With the title being revealed. the comic strips have started up

ESB scene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.