main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode III Title

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Jan 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    What do you think the best title should be for Episode III - These are the ones I could come up with, perhaps you can think of one better.

2. joehahn000

joehahn000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    I do not know what epesoid 3s name will be but aotc was THE WORST TITLE EVER [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

3. Darth_Xizor

Darth_Xizor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2003
    Horizontal scrolling is annoying.

4. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    I like:

Rise of the Empire

5. Starburstlvr

Starburstlvr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    "Rise of the Empire", "Fall of the Jedi", or "Fall of the Republic", or something to that effect would be the logical thing do pick - but he sure as heck has surprised me lately. I'm not placing any bets on what he'll choose. And frankly, as long as it's a good movie - I don't care much what he calls it - as long as he keeps the title clean, lol.

6. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I have to go with what's most menacing without being off-putting. I agree, Rise of the Empire is the way to go. Demise of the Jedi is a signal to say don't go see it, Conquest of the Empire sounds too much like Conquest of the Apes, and that's a laugh ;)

7. Starburstlvr

Starburstlvr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    Don't give him any ideas, Tallon - he just may use that "Conquest" title!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.