main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Episode III trailer

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by darth-blaze, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Hey the trailer is up @ aol.com if you are a member. I just so it. IT'S AWESOME. I can't wait until may 19, give me more.

2. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I watched it on AOL too - when it ended I was like "That's it?" - MORE, we need MORE!

Are you going to Celebration III in April? I wish they would show the movie there to fan club members - how awesome would that be?!

Julia

3. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I'm going to try to go because that's like the holy grail of SW fans. I'll know for sure by january. You are right the trailer needs more.

4. jediAce90

jediAce90 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2004
    The Episode III preview rocked! I did wish it had a little more to it. But I think it's possible that this will hold me over until the next teaser comes out, or the actual trailer in March or something. Well, I taped the trailer, off to watch it a millionth time.

5. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I think I can hold on till the next trailer now!! Seeing this one really has me psyched for the movie - more so than before.

Of course I have a million questions in my head like:

Will Padme die in the movie? If so, will it then show Leia as a small child? Which leads to how will Obi Wan sneak Luke off??

The agony . . .

Julia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.