main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode III Trailer

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by Calest_DaSule, Nov 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calest_DaSule

Calest_DaSule Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2003
    The new trailer is now online at www.starwars.com

I just saw it. All I can say is...

WOW!!!!!!!!

2. Darth_Fairacon

Darth_Fairacon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2004
    YES! Very much WOW!!

Todd

3. Calest_DaSule

Jan 28, 2003
    Ok, I did a cell-by-cell view of the trailer and I have a question. I know the movie will defiantly answer it, but I am not very patient. I am actually wanting to know more *teaser trailer*.

Why does Darth Sidious not look like Palpatine in the trailer? He is actually more, well, evil looking with the dark cloak, yellow eyes, and the teeth decaying. He has a red lightsaber that slashes downward.

Do you think that Darth Sidious is actually a separate person all together and transfers his spirit into Palpatine? Are they working together to take over the galaxy from within? Or are they one? Ahhhhh, the suspense is killing me.

Paul

4. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    What I want to know is who or what is that prune daced looking thing that has allot of red in it's face?

5. Calest_DaSule

Jan 28, 2003
    I don't know, but the makeup was awsome. Imagine that guy standing in front of you and then smiling.
    RUN, RUN for your life!!!!!!

It seems they used idea's from the old vampire movies to create this guy's teeth. I vant to suck your blood!!!...or...just bite you really hard.:)

Just from the teaser, it seems the movie is going to have alot of suspense and death.

6. Darth_Fairacon

Darth_Fairacon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2004
    Yes very much so! Lotsa death!!

Best thing I can say is that the prune-faced guy is a new character that GL came up with that has to do with the plot twist. They explain who he is (but not what his purpose is) in the one of the DVD extra clips on the new release. The guy that plays him is an Austrailian chap from down under. You Mad Max/Road Warrior/Mel Gibson fans might remember him as the wacky skinny helicopter piolt from those movies. He hid under the ground in the road warrior and Mad Max tied him up and held a shotgun to him.

Ahh see the movie for better details... lol

That's about all I know on him. If I get his name I will post it here.

Another sequence I would like to know about is also what Darth_Sidious is doing with a light saber!! <grin> And why yoda is shown with his saber too! Now that would be an ultimate battle wouldn't it!!

Yeah baby!!

LOL

Todd
    DF

7. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    Doesn't it require that you have hyperspace?

8. JosephEck

JosephEck Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2003
    Prune Faced guy from EP-III? You mean "Tion Medon" ?

"Tion Medon is the local administrator on the remote sanctuary of Utapau, a planet pitted with enormous sinkholes. He meets Obi-Wan Kenobi, who has arrived in search of the droid army leader, General Grievous."

Well, it was definitely freaking awesome... the trailer that is (NOT what I wrote above. LOL)

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.