Episode III What would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by DarthLucanas, Mar 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    I was just reading Insider#67 and Lisa Stevens stated in her letter she was confused and betrayed after leaving ROTJ. She wanted Luke to kill Vader. It was not the way she wanted the story to end. She did not watch the movie again until 1994.
    So I would like to know what would you like to see happen in Episode III ? [face_mischief] Who would you like to see make an appearance? [face_devil]
    Who should have a more important role in the story? :D Or have more dialogue? Whatever you would like to see.
  2. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    I want to see tapdancing Clonetroopers!
  3. Ryno Jedi Master

star 4
    I want to see Alderaan. It would make it's destruction in Episode 4 much more dramaticif we actually see what it looks like.
  4. Jedi Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    I want to see vader kill padme
  5. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah! I wanna see Alderaan darn it! I suppose Tarkin may put in an appearance. McCallum has already confirmed cameo(s) of OT characters but obviously not which ones.
    Likely: Tarkin, Chewie, Jabba? Not counting the no-duhs: Obi-Wan, Vader, , Yoda, Emp/Palpatine & the droids.
    Anybody wanna place bets as to whether or not we go back to Tatooine? Dagobah? ("Something familiar about this place.")
  6. ilsathejedibabe Jedi Padawan

how about the clonetroopers and vader tap dancing? now that would be something different huh?
  7. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    I want to see Alderaan also. It would be great to know what it actualy looks like. The only time you see it is right before the Death Star blows it up and that's from a distance.
  8. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd rather like to see Sebulba make an appearance, however briefly. ;) I think I'd also like to see Luke and Leia being delivered to their foster families. And Sean Bean as a Jedi would kick major ass--yeah, that's right--he could keep fighting through about half a dozen lightsaber stabs before he finally gives in. ;)
  9. Crix-Madine Force Ghost

star 4
    "Tatooine? Dagobah"

I think we will see Tatooine once at the end of the movie. Obi-Wan will bring a certain someone to his new foster parents ;)

As for Dagobah, I think I know where it may appear. When I clear my thoughts I will post as much.
  10. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    I myself would love to see Darth Sidious in a lightsaber battle against some members of the Jedi Council. :D

You can't let the apprentices have all the fun. [face_devil]
  11. ilsathejedibabe Jedi Padawan

here's an idea for something new..... how about wedge's dad being a ruthless fighter. ha ha no really.
  12. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Seeing Alderaan would be nice. More screen time for Bail, too. A visit to Corellia perhaps?

Most of all, I just want to see Ep. 3, though. :)
  13. DeathStar12672 Jedi Padawan

I would like to see lucanas come in and steal Ani's woman...:)
  14. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree with that too...Oh Yeah [face_devil]
  15. EdajAram Jedi Knight

I agree with JediWindu... It would be totally creepy and amazing if Anakin kills Padme. I'd love to see that.
  16. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
  17. Ryno Jedi Master

star 4
    That story is great news. :)

*Small spoiler alert*
    Just beware that it does mention some characters that will be in Episode 3.
  18. Crix-Madine Force Ghost

star 4
    Nice to see that character again.

I'd love to see Corellia. Where it would fit in, I cannot guess.

Alderaan is a lock for more screentime, as is Bail Organa.

Perhaps Mon Mothma will appear in the senate? Let's not forget, it was her, Bail, and one Garm Bel Iblis that were the foundation of the Rebellion's leadership.
  19. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
  20. Ryno Jedi Master

star 4
    Ouch, Rox. We were all thinking it I'm sure but to actually say it. :p
  21. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah that was a little harsh.
    And a little while back I and others got the third degree for commenting about Wedge and his "coincidences" in battle [face_laugh]
  22. kowikan_monkey Jedi Knight

star 2
    hey hey...leave Wedge alone. It wasn't his fault! :D
  23. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    Is Anakin really the one who kills Padmé? Wouldn't it be better for the plot for the whole thing to be set up by Palpatine to make it look like the Jedi did it?

And even though I'm a fan of Jedi, it would be cool to see the Clone troopers storm the temple. That would be one very cool battle.
  24. TIEace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That article is awesome. :D

But I wonder if we'll see the OTHER one...
  25. jmkb-44 Jedi Knight

I have a full outline of what I would like to see in Episode 3 that was online back in January, tell me what you all think, it is the first one in the article, by John McCarthy:

http://www.starwarz.com/tbone/guest_editorials/e3_fanspec_01.htm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.