main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

episode III

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by aniwastheone, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aniwastheone

aniwastheone Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    i felt that this was by far the most intense,i really cannot say depressing but yet heart sinking episode that i have witnessed. Edit: Spoiler but i loved the movie for the fact of that it was the creation of the darkened & blackened soul of anikan.the pain he has endured really speaks for itself and now see why he gets even in ep.IV.

Edit: Contains Spoiler! Not allowed 'till 23.05.

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Aniwastheone! :)

Sadly it isn't allowed to discuss RotS outside of the RotS (Spoiler Allowed) Board) until the date mentioned above, because there some non-spoiler people who couldn't see the movie on the first day and this people should get a real chance to watch it unspoiled. :)

Beside of this you are welcome to discuss RotS at the RotS (SA) linked above. :)

If you have question concerning the board, please, don't hesitate and ask us. We will help you. :)

See you around. :)

3. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Welcome aniwastheone.

4. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    Hi aniwastheone. You are right with that! Nice to see you around.

5. Baron_Malignus

Baron_Malignus Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    Perhaps misread the prophecy was.. or something.

6. DarkLadyNemisis

DarkLadyNemisis Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2005
  7. ben_kenobi_815

ben_kenobi_815 Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    hello there

8. Darkhunter729

Darkhunter729 Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2005
    I just saw the film tonight, and all I can say is this. No matter how much this movie makes, it will never be enough to pay for the amount of therapy I'm going to need to get over how bad this film sucked! I can't believe Lucas did this this to his fans. He needs to give everybody their f!@#@$%* money back! I've been a fan of the story since it started. Like everybody that saw the first one, I was hooked. I bought into the whole thing, even the ewoks, the christmas special, and expanded universe. I just find it sad that he thinks so little of his fan base, that he would spoon feed them such a GIANT TURD!

What's sadder is that we all ate it. I should have guessed that the man who gave us jar jar binks could not live up to the expectations of his fans. This film is a travesty, and for the first time in my life, I ashamed to call myself a star wars fan.
    Well I hope YOU all enjoyed it

9. FormVIISaberAdept

FormVIISaberAdept Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2005
    I thought the film benefited from the gravity of the situations, and the clear conflict between good and evil,
    but suffered for being totally rushed.

10. TI-655

TI-655 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2005
    I loved the movie! Seen it 2 times, the 1st being on the 18th. I may see it a 3rd time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.