Episode IV Action Figures

Discussion in 'Episode IV: No Spoilers Allowed' started by The-Godfather, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The-Godfather Jedi Padawan

I wonder what Hasbro's gonna cook up for the preview figures for this one.

For Episode I, we had Mace Windu.

For Episode II we had a Clone Trooper, Zam Wesell, Jango Fett, and R3-T7.

For Episode III we had R4-G9, Wookiee Warrior, Tion Medon, and General Grievous.

For Episode IV, I bet we'll get strung out for another group of preview figures. I'm sure Darth Vader. What about Boba Fett? With the focus he was given in Episode II, and the kids' books, he'd make an interesting character. What about Yoda? Or Obi-Wan? Or Bail Organa? All boring characters, and easy to guess, I know. We'll probably get another stupid droid, though, like C-3PO.
  2. DVeditor Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Why would they want to do more droid figures? They made a bunch of them for Episode 1, 2, and 3. [face_thinking]

Though I admit it'd be sweet to see one of a wookie warrior.
  3. TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Wookies? I thought we'd seen the end of them. Maybe Yoda returns to their planet?
  4. Olee_Starstone Jedi Padawan

It will probably just be some pointless background droid.
  5. Tontor Jedi Knight

star 1
    Now that Padme's dead, I bet we'll see more from "Senator Binks." Probably get a special action figure.
  6. Luke I am your father Jedi Padawan

7. Sweet and Sour Porkins Jedi Knight

Maybe they'll have baby action figures and you can put them in little cars and stuff.
  8. Master_Jedi80 Jedi Master

star 3
    I have a feeling we will see lots of different clones. New colors, and all kinds of uniforms. Episode 3 saw the clones diversifying in armor from the "all white" look of Episode II. I expect that to continue into EP IV and be represented in the Toys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.