main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode IV? Isn't there already one?

Discussion in 'Archive: Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by JohnnyRingo02, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sword_of_raditz

sword_of_raditz Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    Episode IV before Episode III? Learn to count.

2. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004

Yes, episode V is something that we can hope for after episode IV comes out.

3. sword_of_raditz

sword_of_raditz Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    ...Let's keep it to Episode IV in the Episode IV forum, then?

4. PrinceHector

PrinceHector Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    Um, ok. GL is making an Episode 4, which should be Episode 3.5 since it is between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope? I still don't "get" this.

5. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    Ok, ummm, what? Episode 3.5 doesn't make sense, that must be an April Fools day joke, right?

I don't know what your new hope is, altough yes, I do hope the new movie (obviously Episode 4, since it follows Ep. III) will be a nice addition and fit to the current trilogy of TPM, AotC and RotS, but this whole forum is clearly dedicated to speculation (and spoilers) to the newly announced episode IV that GL will be making. It is rumored to be about Anakin's children (altough, again obviously) at this stage of production (movie release May 2008, probably) we don't know that for sure yet. More questions? PM, as April Fools day is over! ;)

6. LordSilvertouch

LordSilvertouch Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2003
    Nobody seems to understand what's going on around here. Clearly, someone is playing a massive practical joke. I know people are thinking wishfully, but really, Episodes V and VI have not been confirmed yet. We only know about IV, and only have a handful of leaked pictures and spy reports. But news on the film will be coming soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.