main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Episode IV: Jedi Revealed (complete + trailer for next fic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GuerreStellari, Nov 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    the end? It's over? How long until V?
    Such a sad ending. Poor Luke. Lots of emotion in there too.

2. Peregrine7

Peregrine7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    "Darn. That's the end."

-Interjection, Schoolhouse Rock

Se-quel! Se-quel! Se-quel! Se-quel!

3. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    ?But not lost,? he continued. ?No, no. Lives within the Force now? In the air, in the trees. All around us. Now, one with the Force, Obi-Wan is. No more is he such crude matter. Grieve not, young Skywalker. Still with us, he is.?

?Fear not, young Skywalker. The future is bright; Obi-Wan?s death ends a dark age for the galaxy. Now, look to you, we do.?

He was a myth. And now, a martyr and a symbol

The above were my favorite lines in this post. You did an excellent job in writing these.

It reminded me of an old saying. People still live in our hearts and memories.

Its always sad to me when I read about Obi-wan dying. Especially Since we now know more about his character from the two PT movies then we did in ANH. Its always tragic but now it seems to serve a higher purpose in having him die. If that makes any sense.

I look forward to your next story.

Please pm me when you post it.

4. GuerreStellari

GuerreStellari Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 23, 2003
    Reihla Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! :D Episode V is currently in post-production in my head, but it may be a while before I write it all down. Like I've said... there's this other idea I have which is really consuming my creative energies, that'll be coming soon in a few weeks. ;)

PadawanKitara Thanks! Did you notice the foreshadowing from the first storage room scene?

RebelMom Yeah, thus ends Episode IV. It'll be a while before Episode V, but rest assured that it's sitting in my brain, lock-safe.

Peregrine7 Or perhaps, a prequel? Mwahahaha...

CrystalKenobi Thanks! I'm glad you liked those lines, especially because they were some of the most important, the ones I really wanted to get across.

OK, the next story will be like next month or so. But I cannot guarantee if it will be a sequel or something completely different. Either way, if you guys enjoyed this, you guys'll definitely like the next one. Because it's gonna be waaaay better. :D

Now, if I could only figure out how to move this thread to the Classic JC board...

5. The_Good_Twin

The_Good_Twin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2003
    :( But, but,... shouldn't the first part of a trilogy end happy? :_|
    - nah, :p sad 'endings' are far more interesting! :D

That was a great part IV!! :D

But a still poor Luke!

:D :D :D

6. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    you can't move stories to the classic board, its read/reply only now.

I liked the ending, but it was
    really sad. :(

7. GuerreStellari

Nov 23, 2003
    The_Good_Twin Sad endings can be great, in a sort of weepy way!

Jedi_Liz I promise that the next one might have a happy ending! [face_devil]

And now, I bring you all a trailer for my next fic. This is currently a work in progress, and, although I'm just itching to post it, I want to wait and finish it first.

Coming soon, to a message board near you...

?Here is the child. Take him, you will, to your planet. Hidden, he must remain. Or else all is lost. Here, take him.?

?Master Yoda, I was told Senator Amidala was carrying twins.?

?Mmm. One was lost, only the boy remains.?

?I?m sorry??

?Our only hope, this boy is. The Emperor? Palpatine can never know of his existence. Viceroy Organa, you must hide him. Raise him as your son, tell no one of his past.?

?And the mother, is she???

?She did not survive.?

?I didn?t know, I??

?No matter. At peace, she is. Postpone our grief, we must. The Empire is already searching. Mmm? Already searching, they are. It is a terrible time for the Jedi. And the boy, he is in great danger.?

?And what of Master Kenobi? I haven?t heard from him.?

?Hidden, he is. Wounded, and lost. Yet we cannot worry for him. Master Obi-Wan will flee, far away, he will go. We must never see him again. Viceroy Organa, do not try to contact him. Few of us remain. Master Obi-Wan and I? we are exiles, and we must be forgotten.?

?This is a terrible time for the galaxy.?

?Mmm.?

?What is the boy?s name??

?Luke.?

?Luke??

?Now, go, I must. The Jedi are fading away, we are all in great danger. The boy will be safe with you, and then, perhaps? Perhaps? But that is the future, mmm.?

?Master Yoda, I will keep him safe. I promise.?

?Good. A friend of the Jedi, you have always been. Thank you. Perhaps we will see each other again. Goodbye.?

?Goodbye, Master Yoda. May the Force be with you.?

JEDI EXODUS

Coming soon

8. Peregrine7

Peregrine7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    Ooooo....

Luke raised on Alderaan. Interesting concept. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Edit: I just realized that this puts Leia on Tatooine... wow!

9. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Looks good. Give me a PM when you start.

10. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    ?Hidden, he is. Wounded, and lost. Yet we cannot worry for him. Master Obi-Wan will flee, far away, he will go. We must never see him again. Viceroy Organa, do not try to contact him. Few of us remain. Master Obi-Wan and I? we are exiles, and we must be forgotten.?

This sounds like it will be a good story.

Please let me know when you start to post it.

11. GuerreStellari

Nov 23, 2003
    Peregrine7 Oh, it's gonna be waaay AU and very cool. :D

RebelMom I'm thinking in a few weeks I'll start posting, if I can resist that long. :)

CrystalKenobi You're gonna love it, because there's lots of Obi-Wan in it. (And it's longer!)

OK, I've added an extended trailer which you guys can check out!

Consider the last post more of a teaser. And the trailer's more of a... well, trailer. ;)

12. The_Good_Twin

The_Good_Twin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2003
    Mmh, where is Episode V? ?[face_plain] ;)

:D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.