main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Episode Seven

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth-Seldon, Dec 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Author's Note: This is my take on Episode Seven of Star Wars.

A Long Time ago in a galaxy far, far away

STAR WARS
    THE NEW LEADER
    Episode 7

The Galactic Empire was crushed over nine years ago. Despite this several star systems still obey the Imperial Government.

The Galaxy is now under the control of the NEW REPUBLIC. The Imperial fleet has reaped havoc on the new democratic order.

In order to negotiate with the Empire, Chancellor Bratis has sent a Jedi Knight to resolve the conflict....

(scroll down through space)

From space the planet of Clentonia appeared bluish grey. The planet was made up of several large cities and many oceans. The planet was also the capital of the New Imperial Order. It was on this planet that Emperor Vasis ruled what was left of the Empire.

A small Imperial shuttle was arriving within orbit of the planet. It soon landed in one of the cities of Clentonia. The officers aboard quickly exited the vessel while they brought a prisoner with them. The prisoner was dressed in black robes and had blue eyes and blond hair. To any who knew him he was one of the most powerful men in the galaxy, Master Luke Skywalker. Skywalker was brought inside the Imperial palace where he would meet with the Emperor.

The Emperor was a middle aged man who wore white and light tan robes. His eyes were green and deep. His hair was as dark as night and so was his short beard and musthace.

Skywalker was led into the room by three Stormtroopers. The Emperor said in a loud booming voice "Are you not Luke Skywalker? The son of Darth Vader." "I am, sir" said Luke as he looked up at the Emperor. "Luke Skywalker in our captivity. Well Master Jedi you will be with us until further notice."

Stay tuned for Part II of Episode Seven

Darth Seldon

2. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    The planet of Courucant was the capital of the Galaxy. It had always been this. It was the pinnacle of civilization. The city planet towards the center of the galaxy, the administrator of all the planets and systems within the galaxy. C-3P0 and R2-D2 were standing together in a hallway of the Senate Building. "Oh R2 I do hope Master Luke is okay." R2 beeped his reply to 3PO, "Yes R2 your right about that he is quite resourceful for a human that is."

Chancellor Trasis was sitting in his office with Senator Arckbar and Senator Leia Organa-Skywalker. Arkbar was speaking to the other two "It is clear that Master Skywalker's plan is working." The Chancellor stared out the window and looked at the grand skyline and then he said "Yes Senator, I do think that he has arrived on Clentonia. Everything should be working as planned." "Knowing my brother he is doing fine, I hope" said Leia. Suddenly Han Solo walked into the room. "Chancellor, I have recieved word from our allies on Clentonia, they report that Luke is meeting with the Emperor." Said Han as he took a seat next to Leia. "This is all very good." Said the Chancellor.

More to come soon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.