main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Episode SEVEN!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Maayla_Mecura, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maayla_Mecura

Maayla_Mecura Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2005
    Hello, sorry guys, got too excited about the possiblities of episode 7....follow this link to check out what lucas said....

http://www.zaobao.com/special/newspapers/2005/05/eastday050531b.htmleven

The article is in chinese but from what i understand, Lucas apparently changed his mind and decided to make a new movie with yoda as the lead!!! The story takes place about hundred years before the events of episode three.......

(sorry if you guys are aware of it already!!!!....)
    (anyway this is the first time i post a new topic)

2. siaosaber

siaosaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    i find it strange that ep7 is before ep3 :)

3. Maayla_Mecura

May 26, 2005
    Its like infernal affairs(i referin to the one that has tony leung and andy lau)........present followed by past before future..........

but i wouldnt mind as long as there is still star wars

4. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    It's not Epi 7 as the article says, it's more like Epi 0.

And it was during C3 (Celebration 3 for those who don't know) when Lucas was interviewed and asked about the possibilies of another SW movie, and he CASUALLY remarks that instead of doing the supposed Epi 7, he would rather do one about the Sith Wars (oh I may be wrong about the name of that particular war) About 800 years before Epi 1, where there were thousands of Sith vs. thousands of Jedis. And a YOUNG (you call 100 yrs young!?!?!) Jedi named Yoda was influential in the deciding the outcome of the war.

It was featured in theforce.net news section a while back.

However, we've been discussing this amongst ourselves and we kept coming back to the part where he was just CASUALLY answering. While we hope and pray every night there will be another, a lot of us are more on the septic side.

We can only hope

5. Maayla_Mecura

May 26, 2005
    haha....i agree.... but who in the rite frame of mind would call his movie episode ZERO!!!

6. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    I think the title would kinda be like - Star Wars : Sith Wars

7. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    Well, the title's not going to be Episode 0. Gosh. It's just to sum up the entire article in 2 words. Get it? In fact, if they are doing it, I think they will go all out to diassiociate that movie from the trilogy. I mean, like mentioned in the other thread, it's gonna have a whole new set of characters, cept Yoda of coz.

I doubt Lucas wants to tag the expectation levels that is assiocated with any SW, to carry to this as well. Although it will be near impossible.

8. Maayla_Mecura

May 26, 2005
    oops did i hit the wrong nerve..........

9. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    Nerve? Mesa have nerve? =) nope, don't worry.

Anger leads to hate
    and Hate leads to Suffering!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.