main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI episode three

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by poweranger, Apr 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poweranger

poweranger Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2002
    given the chance, what would you name episode three?

2. DoubleAgent

DoubleAgent Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2002
    My first thought was "Star Wars III - The Search for More Money".

You can thank Mel Brooks for that.

After some thought, I think I would title it "Star Wars Episode III - The Fall of the Jedi".

I'm assuming that Episode III shows not only Palp's realization of Emperor, but also the final elimination of the Jedi (well, "all but extinct")...and the title works well off that of Episode VI.

My two cents. :)

Edit: had to add Obi-Wan's comment. ;)

3. FearAndBullets

FearAndBullets Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2001
    Episode III: Rise of the Empire

4. DoubleAgent

DoubleAgent Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2002
    A compromise:

Episode III: Fall of the Jedi, Rise of the Empire

Of course the text would fall off the edge of the DVD case...

5. Jedi_Knight_Fisto

Jedi_Knight_Fisto Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2002
    Ever since episode I came out in theaters I've been pondering episode's 2 and 3. When episode I came out me and my cousin (he now works at Microsoft) made a movie with action figures about episode II. We never finished the movie so it's only like 5 minutes long. When I first heard the name "Attack of the Clones" I was amazed it was so close to what I named it "The Clone Wars" and also the story is almost the same.

Since TPM I've been thinking of names and the one I always thought would fit in nicely would be "The Rise of the Empier."

I also plan on making my own little movie for episode III after seeing episode II. I know it sounds corny making a movie with action figures, but hey I think it's alot of fun.

6. Darth_Drakon

Darth_Drakon Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2002
    The original title for Episode VI was "Revenge of the Jedi", it was changed several months before release. I guess that George felt that the movie was not about the Jedi's revenge but more about redemption.

My vote is for "Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith". I mean Darth Maul said it himself in TPM "At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge!"

7. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Episode III: There Goes The Neighborhood

Actually I think the title will probably have something correlating to Anakins fall from grace.

8. FearAndBullets

FearAndBullets Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2001
    actually Drakon, Lucas' decision to change it from revenge to return was due to the fact that revenge isn't a jedi trait.

9. SparklerV

SparklerV Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    Do the titles build on eachother?

Let's see...

From "The Phantom Menace" to

"Attack of the Clones" to

_____________ to

"A New Hope" to

"The Empire Strikes Back" to

"Return of the Jedi."

It seems to me that you could look at a progression in the titles - from bad to worse, then a splash of hope with IV, then the tables turn, then they turn toward good again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.