main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Episode Two Trailer this Sunday!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by navaren, Mar 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    The latest Episode Two trailer will be shown prior to Sunday's installment of The X-Files. Fox stations will be allowed to re-broadcast the trailer on their late local news on Sunday after it has aired between Malcolm and X-Files.

It will be available on the net Sunday after it's aired.

2. Boraccio

Boraccio Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
    I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to seeing that!

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    It was good, I liked it so much better than the Forbidden Love Trailer. I'm so pathatic as well that i recorded it.

4. Toran-Kal

Toran-Kal Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2001
    I thought it was awesome!! Episode II is going to be so much more action packed that Episode I.

Don't worry Marold - I think I was about the second person to download it from the site. I've been checking all night. :D

5. navaren

Jun 9, 2001
    I saw it and got goosebumps. I can hardly wait to see the movie!

6. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    My dad was upset that I didn't call him and have him come and watch it with me. He was busy at the time and he can watch it another time. :D

7. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    You know, Marold, I must be very pathetic. I have a tape with two recorded trailers from the news, AND the one aired tonight between those two shows. And to top it off, I watched and rewound and watched and rewound and watched about ten times with each one the day I got them recorded.
    I have them one after another on the same tape. The second one is cut off a bit at the begining because I wasn't quite ready to record.
    I look so forward to May! :D

8. Renegade4E

Renegade4E Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2002
    Wow, this looks like it will be the most action-packed Star Wars Episode ever! I am now officially excited for Episode II!

9. Ben_Sch-

Ben_Sch- Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2002
    How many people are going to be waiting in line a week in advance for AOTC at the Wynnsong or another theatre? Oh let me introduce myself. I just barely found the boards a few days ago. I live up in Heber and love Star Wars. I think I must be pathetic also. I taped it watched it about ten times on tape. Then downloaded the large version of the trailer on a 56k modem. Also downloaded the other 3 I have gotten no sleep.

-Ben Sch-

10. Toran-Kal

Toran-Kal Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2001
    Well actually I get to see Episode II three days early at a special screening up in Ogden. I have a friend that has a friend that works at a theater. We'll get the theater all to ourselves. It'll be awesome.

But then I'm also going to be in line waiting for the first official showing, in costume of course. :cool:

11. Ben_Sch-

Ben_Sch- Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2002
    Oh yeah gotta love the costumes. Unfortunately I can't go to see it opening night as of right now. I will be shipping out in the army. But I am trying to get my ship date pushed back.

12. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Everyone,

Welcome Ben_Sch-!

You know, talk about pathetic, I burned a DVD last night with all 4 trailers on it. I even made custom menus and everything.

I've now watched it several times frame by frame! :D

Later,

13. Ben_Sch-

Ben_Sch- Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2002
    Hey Handyman that isn't a bad idea. Good thinking I am heading to make myself one right now.

-Ben Sch-

14. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Right on! :cool:

15. andakin

andakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    ----sudden silence----

And Andy saw it, that it was good. And Andy did drool. And he rewound it just so he could get goosebumps again. And, verily, he did download it and watch it frame-by-frame.

----Clouds close up----

16. navaren

Jun 9, 2001
    Ben-
    Welcome to the group. We're going to be discussing plans for a line-up/activity/whatever we're going to do at the next activity. Please join us! We love to meet new members.

Take care-

17. Ben_Sch-

Ben_Sch- Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2002
    Navaren,

It would be an honor in joining you. But I can't make any gaurantees on how long I would be there or if I could. Like I said earlier I am in the military and will be shipping to basic soon. But trying to change it so I can see AOTC opening night.

-Ben Sch-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.