main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode V: the Luuuv Triangle Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kaea Lioren, Aug 12, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruby Jade

Ruby Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 1999
    It's my birthday today. Can we have a party or something? Pass the cookies! Make room in the pool!

2. Look Sir! Droids!

Look Sir! Droids! Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2000
    Happy Birthday, Ruby Jade!

3. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    I have to agree with Amidolee on this one. Kaea hasn't made a post in five months - I think the story is over.

:((((

4. JediofJade

JediofJade Jedi Master star 5

Aug 25, 1999
    Uppin' this, just for the heck of it. ;)

Yeesh, this format change is ugly. :( Oh, well. I think we should have a side story till Kaea comes back(she *is*, you know). Maybe some behind the scenes kinda deal. What do you think, yo?

F11

5. The Obi-Wan and Only

The Obi-Wan and Only Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 1999
    Sounds good Jade, but count me out. I can't write to save my life.

6. Ruby Jade

Dec 2, 1999
    I can write! Someone start us off...
    Oh, I also have an idea for an individual story. I was thinking about writing it down, but I don't know. If any of you all are interested I think that I might be able to sommen up enof will power to type it up. If not, then I think that we should combine efforts and try to crank out something worth reading...
    Also, back to my idea, I wouldn't mind sharing the writing duties with someone else...:) A combined effort:)

7. JediofJade

Aug 25, 1999
    Alright! I'll help. So what's your idea?

8. JediofJade

Aug 25, 1999
    Oh, c'mon, peoples, where's the support?! Just because Kaea's not around doesnt mean we can't have fun.

We've got to FIGHT........for our RIGHT.......to PARRRRRRTAYYYYY! (or write fics. ;D)

9. Ruby Jade

Dec 2, 1999
    ok, so here's the plot...
    Emperor Palpitine has a hidden daugter that he has hidden away from the public eye for many years. The story starts a little before Luke and the Gang arrive on the first Death Star. The girl(about nine or ten?)ends up on the Death Star when the Gang is trying to find the princess. Does she meet them? I don't know, but she is taken off the Death Star when the rebels are becoming a threat. She witnesses the destruction of the Star and is somehow moved to run off to the rebels base on Hoth.(Palpitine had been training her as a dark jedi up to this point)
    For some reason(about the time of ROTJ)she returns to her dark life? I don't know.I've got an idea for an end, maybe. If you guys think it's a go, then by all means speak up! If not, then start spitting ideas!

10. JediofJade

Aug 25, 1999
    Cool plot! I'm interested. I'd think it be neat-o to have the girl stowing aboard the MF, or somehow escaping the Death Star, but connected to Luke and the gang.

Name? Name, name, name, what's a good name for the daughter of Palpatine.........

11. The Obi-Wan and Only

Aug 4, 1999
    No one is going to finish the Luuv Triangle then? :(

12. The Obi-Wan and Only

Aug 4, 1999
  13. Ruby Jade

Dec 2, 1999
    Hey people! sorry that I havn't posted for so long but I have been very busy...
    I am writing this on my aunt's computer so I can't stay on line too long tonight but I promise that the next post will be part of the story. I just kind of have a writing block right now and I'm not sure how to start the story. If someone could help me out with a name.......

14. The Obi-Wan and Only

Aug 4, 1999
  15. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Um, I saw Kaea at the Ep2 forum a few days ago. So she *is* here, but I guess she isn't writing anymore :-(

16. The Obi-Wan and Only

Aug 4, 1999
  17. Ruby Jade

Dec 2, 1999
    No way! That is soooooo cool! This calls for a celebration!!! Pass the cookies and Naboo sparkling!

18. Ruby Jade

Dec 2, 1999
    Ok people. She is alive. The last time she posted was on the 15.

19. FTeik

FTeik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 7, 2000
    Well Star Trek is worshipped as answer to all problems of humankind by some of its more fanatical viewers and there exists a "Church of Gilian Anderson" in the USA. Why not the same for Star Wars.
    I think the real dangers will origin from other groups like Scientologie Church or Creationists.

20. Ruby Jade

Dec 2, 1999
    Ok, I don't get it, but I'm sure that if I sleep on it, it'll come to me...
    Anyway, Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! I hope that you all had a wonderful time. I know I did! I think now would be a good time to re-read all of Kaea's old posts here at the Luuuve Triagle, and remenece about old times...
    I also think that we should party! I mean come on! It is the holidays! Be happy! Pass the cookies! Make way in the pool! Lets party!
    By the way, if anyone has a good name for the girl in that story I was talking about earier I would love to hear it!

21. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    Hey!!!!!! Let's PARTY!!!!!! *shakes her head* I remember the good old days with Jaina Solo and the gang.........

22. The Obi-Wan and Only

Aug 4, 1999
  23. The Obi-Wan and Only

Aug 4, 1999
  24. The Obi-Wan and Only

Aug 4, 1999
    I'm never deserting this story.

25. Ruby Jade

Dec 2, 1999
    I'm baaaaaaaaak! Did anyone miss me? I haven't posted since, like, January or somthing. Well, I'm back so now you can all breath!
    ::dusts off her hamock::
    Hey? Who's got the cookies?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.