main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode V: the Luuuv Triangle Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kaea Lioren, Aug 12, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlemagne

Charlemagne Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 1999
    Okay I'm studying to be a minister and I thought I'd share my beliefs that I believe come from a direct rapport with God (don't freak; everyone can share equally in this rapport-it's a gift for being his kids).

Star Wars helped me establish this rapport and got me interested in spirituality, the Bible, Zorastrinism and other religeons, and trying to figure out the "TRUTH" of God's plan in the universe.

My conclusions were as followed...(because of God's guiding me to them I'm certain)

1 Hell and Man

This is a question that I long wrestled with before I finally turned to God to ask him about it.
    The answer was basically that Hell was a place where all untruths are stripped away from a man and he is forced to face the consquences of his deeds.
    It is a place of purification rather than condemnation (though they go hand in hand), punishment enters only as much as it is meant to.
    I'm fairly certain if people like Hitler, Stalin, or anyone else in Hell (assuming they are-I believe they're deeds were evil beyond recognition but I cannot judge another man's heart and no one else should either) chose to cast away their sins and go to God, all their victems and God would forgive them in Heaven.
    Even the Devil and Demons are beings made in God's image have the choice to repent.

I believe thus that all are given chances to cast away their deeds and know the truth-it is all encompassing and only those who set themselves in direct opposition to God's will and love for his children can be condemned there.

2 The Religeons of the World?

Christ was the Son of God and will come again.

I believe these words and thus I am a Christian. However what of the three wisemen of the Zoroastrians who recognized Jesus at the birth, the followers of Islam, and people like Buddah? Are these people condemned and all their works denied?

No.

This is an inescapable fact of existence that I am angered that still is popugated by the Christian church's of the United States. It denies above all other things God's love for his children. It is one of the few things I have EVER encountered in my lifetime that I would judge as heresay.

If God is to exist in the world as a loving entity HE *MUST* have loved all his children through his entire lifespan and sought to bring his message to all children in the world. All religeons must thus have the seed of God's truth in them. They are his tools for educating his people and over the centuries REPEATABLY have men manipulated this for their own gain and made LIES about God to increase their "message's" or power stronger.

I believe God recognizes this and chooses new messangers to this day. Even a islander living in the South Seas can touch God and have a rapport with him....all can, even an atheist who opens his heart up and LISTENS.

3 Absoluteness of Truths

Do no evil to yourself or others and bring love to others and oneself.

This is the basic summation of the heart of every religeon in the world. It is a simple, complete, and total guide to living. However the MINUTIA of the universe I don't think we are as yet prepared for.

God is evolving us I think both physically and spiritually and it'll be millions of years before we can ever describe the universe BEFORE the universe scientifically (basic summation from the Lord I get is that the universe's laws don't apply before they were set)....do we need to know that though?

Do we need to claim to know it? No. We should be more pratical in understanding our faith in a higher being...and more loving.

2. Kaea Lioren

Kaea Lioren Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 1999
    I may be slow, but I'm reliable.

This is a continuation of a story I started months ago. For those of you loyal fans who haven't given up on me, well, you know what's going on. For the new readers: the basic plot is the controversial love triangle among Amidala, Obi-Wan, and Anakin. Obi-Wan and Amidala have become...close... while Amidala searches her feelings. Should she stand by her duty as Queen and marry Anakin? or should she follow her heart and run off with Obi-Wan?

If anyone wants the whole story, let me know and I can either personally email you the whole ponderous 40+ page single spaced document, or else post it here in installments.

Again, sorry for the long silence...but c'mon, guys, we waited 16 years for episode I...a few months really isn't all that much.

Amidala walked quietly down the empty corridor. The dress episode with her handmaidens had helped clear the fog from her mind, but now, alone, her thoughts were troubled and confused. Anakin was arriving soon. She would have to make her decision. And yet, there was no decision to be made: the wedding must proceed as planned. Already, the people of Naboo had declared the day a holiday. Banners waved in the street, and heady breezes of celebration blew through Theed, blowing away the last remnants of wartime grief. She could not deny her people this event. To do so would be selfish and irresponsible, and she was neither of these: she was a Queen.

So it was with heavy steps she entered her chambers, followed by her friend Sabe who walked behind on silent slippered feet. Amidala shut the heavy door behind her as Sabe crossed to the window, throwing open the heavy curtains and bathing the room in warm morning sunlight. The handmaiden gasped as she saw Obi-Wan standing beside the window, his face in shadow. He stepped forward into the light where Amidala waited. Sabe, flustered, bowed to the Queen and hurriedly swept from the room.

"Why are you here?" Amidala asked. Her voice sounded harsh, forced, as it rang in her ears.

"I have come to say goodbye," Obi-Wan answered simply. He stepped closer to her, and caught her hand loosely in his own. Amidala did not respond, but neither did she make any attempt to draw away from him.

"Must you leave?" she asked, after an uncomfortable silence.

"Anakin will be here soon," he replied. "It might be...awkward between us. It is best if I leave."

"But- but- the wedding-" Amidala stammered, desperate.

He laughed mirthlessly. "You don't really think I would stay for that, do you?" He released her hand and walked back to the window, his dark robes merging with the shadow. "You've known all along that I could not stay. To do so would be inappropriate. I have duties elsewhere; it is time I began training another Padawan. Our lives must by necessity follow different paths."

"When will you leave? Soon?"

"I am scheduled to return to Coruscant and meet with the Council later this week. A republic cruiser arrives this afternoon, and I will be on it."

"And so...." began Amidala, fighting tears.

"And so," repeated Obi-Wan, "I must say goodbye."

Sudden anger flared in her. "I suppose I haven't thanked you sufficiently for your help in aiding my people. But there are others who are in need of your vaunted skills, are there not? You have done your duty as a Jedi, and now it is time for you to move on."

"Amidala- please- do not make this more difficult than it already is."

"Go," she told him. "Just go."

Obi-Wan crossed the room and silently gathered her into his arms. His lips lingered on hers for a long time and she relinquished herself into his embrace, filling her senses, impressing onto her memory all the nuances of his person, the sun-warmed smell of clean cotton, the soft hair, the vibrancy of his slim body. She did not ask if she would see him again. So she gathered her information, storing it carefully away, wrapped in soft cloth in the hidden recesses of her mind. It would have to last. But, fragile and tenuous, the memories would survive, there for

3. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    No, Obi-Wan, don't leave her! Don't let this tragedy happen! Go back, go back!

4. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    O.k. a lot of people are going to be eating the Luvvvv Triangle hats! I am so happy there is another post!

5. Lost in Coruscant

Lost in Coruscant Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 31, 1999
    Hope they choke on 'em.

6. Darth Predator

Darth Predator Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    I wonder how long it will be between posts...

7. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    What?! Oh, come on! Obi can't let that little Ani twit win! Jeez! Okay, I'll calm down as long as Obi and Ami meet again!!!

*mumbles under her breath* "Stupid Anakin twit!"

8. Old Juan

Old Juan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 1999
    To quote the immortal words of the future Sith Lord Darth Vader: YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness the story has continued.

9. The Obi-Wan and Only

The Obi-Wan and Only Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 1999
    YYYYYYYIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it! She ACTUALLY posted! Please don't keep us in the dark for so long next time Kaea. We must find out what happends. I hope Obi-Wan kicks that little brat's ***.

Well there goes my hat. Will somebody please pass the salt?

10. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    She posted???? Oh my gosh she posted!!!!!

ahh, please don't leave Obi-wan!!

Kithera

Salt anyone???

11. Maija Darklighter

Maija Darklighter Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    No0 Obi! Don't leave Ami to that twit!

*Maija looks around her fellow Jedi munching on their hats*

Uhhh, pass the hat I havent got one yet and the salt too.

Darklighter

12. Master Peael

Master Peael Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 1999
    oh that is a total relief to me.... but shoot!! I only have 11 days until I leave ... this is not good.

HELP! HELP!! I NEED MORE!!

13. jubba

jubba Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 1999
    Yay! I had given up all hope of a new post, but extremely glad to be proved wrong.

14. TheLastApocalypse

TheLastApocalypse Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 1999
    Death to Anakin!!!

15. Ruby Jade

Ruby Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 1999
    Quote-Death to Anikin!!!!!
    She posted. I can't believe it!!!!!!
    This is like, so cool. I thought that we would never have another post!!!
    Um, do I still have to eat my hat?

[This message has been edited by Ruby Jade (edited 02-10-2000).]

16. The Obi-Wan and Only

Aug 4, 1999
    Here are links to the other Luuuv Triangle threads:

Forum9/HTML/001167.htmlOK yall, here it is: the official luuuv triangle fanfic!!!

Forum9/HTML/001663.htmlOK yall, here it is: the official luuuv triangle fanfic!!! by Kaea Lioren VOLUME II

Forum9/HTML/001769.htmlThe Official Luuv Triangle Temple

[This message has been edited by The Obi-Wan and Only (edited 02-11-2000).]

17. Wormy

Wormy Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 1999
    Ya, that's right, peeps. Obi-Wan knows where the luv is.. he's coming to me. *huggles obi*

HORAAAY!!!!!!!! THE LUV TRIANGLES BACK!!! POST MORE, OH MISTRESS.. PLEASE! but the baba stays with me.

18. Minako Kawamura

Minako Kawamura Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 1999
    Yay! Kaea posted!

Kaea please contact me. I am currently designing a Star Wars fanfic website which has the best hand picked fanfic on the internet. I love you fanfic and want your permission to post it on my site. My email address is: gaijin_girl@yahoo.com

I really hope to heard from you.

I tried e-mailing Kaea but her e-mail address is not working. If anyone else knows how to contact her please contact me and let me know. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Minako Kawamura (edited 02-12-2000).]

19. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    I give this story two thumbs up!

20. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    *eats her hat*

21. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    Yay!!! Party at my place!!!

http://pub4.ezboard.com/bamisforumsTheLastApocalypse's Forums

22. The Obi-Wan and Only

Aug 4, 1999
  23. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Hey guys, I found this song by Jewel that fits this luuv triangle perfectly. I posted it on one of the other threads. It's "Near You Always". Check it out! It's almost creeping and so sad.

24. Sidane

Sidane Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 1999
    "Your eyes deceive you, don't trust them!"

Great to see you back in business Kaea. Thought the story was dead and buried at this stage. Never been more happy to be wrong

25. Ruby Jade

Ruby Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 1999
    This is pretty cool what they did for Valentines Day, huh? Go Obi! Pass the cookies and Naboo sparkeling. Let's celebrate! Is it just me, or has my hamoch gotten a little dusty?
    *brushes mothballs away*
    Any body for a game of sabaac?
    *smiles evily*
    I hope you feel like losing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.