Rumor Episode VII at D23

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by ManaByte, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Darth Chiznuk Chosen One

star 5
    I think they'll give us the obvious Big 3 announcement and a release date. I think we'll also get some casting news that suprises all of us (in the Emperor I trust :p) but whether that's new cast members or old ones we weren't expecting to see come back is anyones guess. I really hope we get a title too but who knows.
    Mange and TheTwinSuns like this.
  2. Star Wars fan94 Jedi Master

star 1
    I hope at least one of the new actors comes out.
  3. WatTamborWoo Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I think this is a neat prediction. Perhaps also some concept art (not necessarily spoilers but something to whet the appetite).
    Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  4. Darth Chiznuk Chosen One

star 5
    I would love to see some concept art. Like you said nothing too revealing but just enough to satisfy our hunger for now. I would also love a logo reveal with the full title and release date like they've done with Marvel.
    Last edited by Darth Chiznuk, Aug 2, 2013
    WatTamborWoo and FinleySlade like this.
  5. Darth_Hydra Force Ghost

star 4
    Whenever we do get a title I hope it's a good, but I'm not expecting one until around Summer 2014.
  6. markdeez33 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I'm ready for some news!!!
  7. WatTamborWoo Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Whatever title we get I am sure we will find it a bit weird to begin with. Apart from ROTS, which was fairly predictable, TPM and AOTC took some getting used to. After a bit of reflection they felt like SW!
    I'm sure the title will cause a bit of controversy. But that is what makes being an SW fan enjoyable!
    Last edited by WatTamborWoo, Aug 2, 2013
    Immortiss and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  8. Palpatine2016 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    What's Star Wars without controversy?