main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Episode VII : Dawn of a New Era

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rush_Limbaugh, May 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StitchExperiment626

StitchExperiment626 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2003
    1.) Immidiatly afterwards :)

If you need help feel free to PM me anytime.
    I would like to see the story about Luke, Leia, Han, more than their children. :)
    Just think how cool it would be. :)
    I love this thread rush! If it goes down
    to page two, I'll put it on one!

2. Tegarend

Tegarend Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    5/6/7 ... time enough for Han and Leia's children to have grown up and becoming Jedi of their own :) (5 gives them enough time if VII-IX lasts 5 years or so)

Preferably 5

3. Luke_Groundtripper

Luke_Groundtripper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    #5 sounds the best.

4. Darth_Minx

Darth_Minx Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2003
    I'll go for #1

5. ScoobyDooku

ScoobyDooku Jedi Youngling star 3

May 23, 2002
    I wouldnt mind being a "special guest writer" every now and then, if you want.
    My plan was to do this same thing after the Ep 3 one, but alas, the best laid plans of mice and men.
    Here's hoping Ive set in motion a choose your own adenture revolution.

6. TheShape82

TheShape82 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 12, 2003
    Hmmm... tough choice between 1 and 5.

I'm gonna' go for #1.

7. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29

Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    I'll vote for #1, immediatley after.
    Great idea Rush, but you're really gonna have you work cut out for you doing episodes 7-9, good luck. If you need any help just PM me and I'll do what I can.
    By the way, don't know if it matters now but I noticed someone posted on the 1st page their idea for a title-The Order Reborn. I thought that would be a great title, especially if this takes place immediatley after ROTJ.

8. Darth_Pooh_Bear

Darth_Pooh_Bear Jedi Master star 1

Oct 16, 2002
    I think #1 too.

Right after VI, that way we can maybe see that the Empire, though decapitated, still has some fight left or something of that nature.

This wouldn't necessarily mean that it starts with the hangovers of the people who celebrated the destruction of the SD but maybe a week, month or something after. Just a thought.

9. Rush_Limbaugh

Rush_Limbaugh Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Hey everyone! Thanks for the support. I really appreciate you all offering help for this project! It's great to know people want to help!

Let me also say to ScoobyDooku thank you! You gave me a great idea for this! It's very original, and I am looking foward to this! I also want to apologize for going ahead and taking away the oportunity for you to do these, I had no idea! But I will say this, I would love for you to be a guest writer, whenever you feel that you can contribute! Thanks again!

Now, to the votes!

1.) Right after: 5 votes

2.) 5 years: 0 votes

3.) 10 years: 0 votes

4.) 15 years: 0 votes

5.) 20 years: 2 votes

6.) 25 years: 0 votes

7.) 30 years: 0 votes

The voting is still going on for a while. I'll put something new out tonight.

10. KnightKatarn05

KnightKatarn05 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 7, 2003

my vote goes for 5 years afterwards, just so that he can throw some unknown variables into the whole Star Wars universe, and also so that we could possible see Han and Leia's children.

11. anakin-vaderwalker

anakin-vaderwalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 11, 2003
    my vote is for 5 years after. :D

12. Rush_Limbaugh

Apr 4, 2003
    Ok, we have a few votes left, but I'm not going to let this go much longer. Right now it is 5:35 mid-western time...at 6:15, I'm going to end the voting, and send the next choice!

Here are the votes.

1.) Right away-5 votes

2.) 5 years-2 votes

3.) 10 years-0 votes

4.) 15 years-0 votes

5.) 20 years-2 votes

6.) 25 years-0 votes

7.) 30 years-0 votes

Remember, voting ends at 6:15...hope it goes well!

13. Luke_Sparkewalker

Luke_Sparkewalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 23, 2001
    I choose #1

This could be a great story and even though i follow the eu and books i would like to throug it out the window so we can have our own story

14. StitchExperiment626

Feb 24, 2003
  15. StitchExperiment626

Feb 24, 2003
    Here's to Scooby, with out him this thread would never have been made! :)

16. Rush_Limbaugh

Apr 4, 2003
    Well, It appears that the timeframe takes place very soon after ROTJ...good choice, that makes it easier for me to writer.

All right everyone?here is the next vote

?Star Wars?
    Episode VII
    The Dawn of a New Era

Here is the voting for what the opening scroll will say?..

1.) A great outcry for peace in the galaxy came. That cry was for a savior. That savior was Luke Skywalker. After battling the oppressive Empire for several years, he persevered, destroying the Emperor, his right hand man Darth Vader, Luke?s father, and their powerful weapon. The ?Death Star.?

While the head of the snake was cut off in the destruction of this threat, the body still lingered. The long arm of the Empire was strong, and would not let go of its grasp. Outlying star systems still are under the oppression, and slavery of this power hungry Empire. Slavery is only the beginning of the violence of the Empires rain!

Luke, and his friends, has been leading the New Republic against these lingering forces. And have vowed to never stop until the galaxy is free. The force has brought attention to Luke Skywalker that a powerful enemy lurks on the planet Corrilia. In their seemingly endless fight against the Empire?s forces leads them to this planet to confront this new enemy??..

2.) The Empire has been destroyed. All but gone is this threat to peace, and justice posed by Palpitine to the peoples of this galaxy. With the Death Star destroyed, entire planets now do not have to fear the threat of being taken out in an instance.

Luke Skywalker, the leader of the Rebellion that destroyed this threat, has begun to build a Republic of the Star Systems, to bring order back to the galaxy. His plans for a New Jedi Order have taken off, and force users from all over have begun to surface, and have been given the opportunity to become Jedi, the peace keepers of the galaxy.

Han Solo and Leia Organa plan to marry. Han?s days of smuggling are over, and now he commands the Republic Army as General Solo. His counterpart, Chewbacca, has helped bring many planets to freedom, after the releasing of the Wookie prisoners of the Empire. His band of Wookie fighters have helped many outlying planets such as Tambortalt to freedom. He has now joined forces with the New Republic, to take back the planet of Corrilia, a planet still held by the lingering Empire?..

3.) After the destruction of the Empire and their leader Palpitine, the Empire was left with armies of loyal subjects to the thrown. With no one to lead them, Palpitine?s most loyal followers have taken their positions and become the ?Imperial Reconstruction Alliance.? Lead by Mara Jade, a powerful young sith who was Palpitine?s most trusted subject, the Alliance has lead many attacks on the New Republic.

Kept in charge of restoring peace in these troubled times, is Jedi Master Luke Skywalker! His band of Rebels won the day over Endor, and gave hope to those of the galaxy who had none. He formed The New Republic, and the New Jedi Order, which have kept peace over every star system that they have taken back from the oppressive Empire.

Luke Skywalker and his friends, Han and Leia, are headed to the planet Corrilia, to help the peoples of that planet in their fights against the mighty power of the Imperial Reconstruction Alliance??.

Voting?s up?..choose wisly young ones?this might have a bearing on what willl happen to characters??..I?ll check up later tonight?..

17. KnightKatarn05

KnightKatarn05 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 7, 2003
    defintely #3, mainly because it mentions mara jade. by the way, excellent writing for the choices.

18. StitchExperiment626

Feb 24, 2003
  19. Kiin_Jasiin

Kiin_Jasiin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2002
    I vote with #1

20. StitchExperiment626

Feb 24, 2003
    opening scroll

1 : 1 VOTE

2 : 0 VOTES

3 : 2 VOTES

Keep the votes coming! :)

21. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please!

22. StitchExperiment626

Feb 24, 2003
    opening scroll

1 : 1 VOTE

2 : 1 VOTES

3 : 2 VOTES

Keep the votes coming! :)

23. StitchExperiment626

Feb 24, 2003
  24. Rush_Limbaugh

Apr 4, 2003
    I happily name "StichExperiment626" the official board counter! From now on, Stich will be our counter for this thread!

Keep the votes coming!!!

25. StitchExperiment626

Feb 24, 2003
    I'm more than happy to count the votes! :)
    Thank you Rush. :)

StitchExperiment626

The NEW Offcial board counter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.