Beyond Episode VII : Dawn of a New Era

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rush_Limbaugh, May 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Rush_Limbaugh Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello everyone,

Thanks for the compliments! Nice to hear I'm doing something right! :) As for my writing style/things I do, I've always wanted a yellow saber. I just think that's awsome. Also, I kindof liked the whole Luke with a gun thing. I liked showing him to be a Jedi, but also this awsome gunfighter. I was just reminded of Equal Liberium. That whole gun fighting style, just with sabers also! :) Pretty cool stuff.

-Rush_Limbaugh
  2. Darth_Pooh_Bear Force Ghost

star 1
    Hi Rush,
    Your story is going very well. I have finally had time to catch up. Keep it up and I'm looking forward to VIII.
  3. Calandria Jedi Master

star 4
    eeek, ways too far down on the boards. Must go up...
  4. DarthNeil Jedi Master

star 4
    Is Equal Liberium a good film rush.
  5. Rush_Limbaugh Jedi Master

star 4
    Good movie. Shawshank Redemption is another one of my recomends.
  6. Rush_Limbaugh Jedi Master

star 4
    Page 4? Phew. I need to start writing again. I'm losing readers!
  7. Calandria Jedi Master

star 4
    na we're all just in that more interesting place who's name we should only mentiong in our sigs...

:D

8. DarthNeil Jedi Master

star 4
    I have seen The Shawshank Redemption, it is a great film.

When are you doing the next section rush.
  9. Rush_Limbaugh Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I spose I need to do it soon, because I'm heading out of town tommarow. I'll be gone till' Friday. There is only about 2 sections left.
  10. imright87 Jedi Knight

star 1
    man, i need to see how this ends! you cant just leave me hanging like this!
  11. DarthNeil Jedi Master

star 4
    I can not wait for the next bit.
  12. Calandria Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm back.

*winks at Rush.*

So when is the next section?
  13. Rush_Limbaugh Jedi Master

star 4
    Tonight after I get off work
  14. Calandria Jedi Master

star 4
    Unless I get myself banned again I'll be here :D
  15. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29 Jedi Master

star 4
    Why were you banned, Calandra?
  16. Calandria Jedi Master

star 4
    Shot my mouth off in the Social Forums...
  17. DarthNeil Jedi Master

star 4
    How far from the end of this cyoa are we.
  18. Rush_Limbaugh Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey folks,

How much more you ask? 1 section. Sorry I didn't post last night. I went to play poker with some friends. (we play in quarters, and I finished up $4.50. :)) I'll post the next section right around 10 this morning after church.

Yeah there's very little left. Then Episode VIII starts. Then you get to have other better writers! Suprisingly, they don't even know the plot yet. *shhhh. Top secret* Well, my apologies for being so flakey latly. Between my new job, and Star Wars galaxies, I've totally been neglecting this thread. I'll get back to it as soon as E8 comes through, and then it will be easier for me, because I'll have some excellent co-writers to help out. Long winded way of saying that I'll get right on it, and sorry for being flakey up till recent.

-Rush_Limbaugh
  19. imright87 Jedi Knight

star 1
    waiting...waiting...waiting...you have a captive audience here, Rush
  20. Rush_Limbaugh Jedi Master

star 4
    Luke walks out of the base slowly to see the final product of the Republic's final assult. AT-AT's lay on the ground. There are hundreds of stormtroopers laying on the ground, who are joined by Republic troops as well. X-Wings fly overhead, blasting away at the last TIE in the sky. Republic troops who are holding Storm troopers captive and standing around regrouping cheer. Luke gives a sigh, and then smiles. He is seen walking to a make-shift medical center. Han lays on a cott. Chewbacca stands at his side. A Medic droid cleans Han's blast wound.

Luke: [to Han] You doing alright?

Han: No problem. Chewy and me here have gotten worse than this.

The 2 chuckle a bit, and then there is an awkward silence.

Luke: Does Leia know about her?

Han: Yeah...We're uh..

Luke waves his hand

Luke: No explination. I know.

They stand in silence, and the camera pans out of the med tent. Two X-Wings fly overhead as troopers cheer...

The end scenes!

The camera cuts to Leia, Mon Mothma, C3-P0 and Admiral Ackbar. They greet troops as they get off their transports. Smiles are on everyone's face, and everyone shakes eachother's hands and hug. The camera cuts to Leia's face. She shows obvious pre-occupation, but continues to greet soldiers with joy as they come off the large transports.

The camera cuts to Han and Chewbacca. Han wears a small bandage on his arm. Chewbacca looks over at Han and howls. Han looks back at him and smiles, and the Falcon then jumps into hyperspace as the stars turn into beams of light, streaking towards the camera.

The camera cuts to Luke, flying by in his fighter. The camera pans out of his cockpit, and then shows Ban, Corran, and Ryth all flying their fighters by the camera. They fly right towards the Jedi Training Planetary base. The camera cuts inside Ban's fighter, and slowy zooms in on his face. It is strait, and stern.

The camera finally cuts to Toon. He stands in a high balcony next to Yuzah Vrehthrong. Two Vong troops stand behind him, and the camera pans over what they are looking at. It is a large massed army of Vong soldiers. Millions march through the large, broken city. Walkers walk amongst the troops, and fighters fly overhead. The camera cut's to Toon's face. It zooms in as a smile creeps up his face.

Camera BLACKS OUT and end credit's roll......

Your writer, and in much appreciation,

-Rush_Limbaugh

Thank you all for all the support and reading. I had a good time writing for you all, and I hope you will all join us for the final Episode.

21. A-Windsor Jedi Knight

star 3
    YAY!!!! great posts, Rush. YOU HAVE TO PUT HAN AND LEIA BACK TOGETHER! Remember my threats? Thanks for an awesome story!!!
  22. imright87 Jedi Knight

star 1
    good ending rush. your a good writter. keep it up! is the next episode going to be like ESB (where good gets its butt kicked)?
  23. Calandria Jedi Master

star 4
    I love your ending Rush. Can't wait to get started on the next one.

Does the way ban's face looks have anything to do with the scene I sent you? Anypart of it? That would be sooo cool, have it forshadowed here.

(That is if does have anything to do with...)

lol

cala
  24. DarthNeil Jedi Master

star 4
    That was a great ending rush well done, i have enjoyed the cyoa so much and i can not wait for the next one to start up.

25. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29 Jedi Master

star 4
    Great job on this story Rush. It really is fantastic. I can't wait for Episode 8 to start.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.