main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Episode VII Opening scene a la moi

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Jabberwock2137, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jabberwock2137

Jabberwock2137 Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 16, 2013
    Well I may as well get this out of my system where it´s been mulling for eons……!
    My take on Episode VII….
    Opening scene:- The Falcon and a T-wing(designs available to order) descending on Coruscant
    “so kid you finally got rid of that old X-wing then!”
    “It didn´t survive the journey back from The Brillig System……& will you please stop calling me KID!!”
    The T-wing peels off and The Falcon edges down a long vertical shaft where it lands at the bottom
    (Han and Leias twins and a group of 4 or 5 padawans have been kidnapped and taken down into the sordid underbelly of Coruscant, where they are being held by the criminal overlords of the city planets sewers. Han & Chewie received a tip from an unknown contact on Coruscant and with Luke´s help they are setting out to rescue the kids)
    Luke sets off to disable the power generators that are shielding the prisoners and take on the ring leaders while Han and Chewie rendezvous with the mysterious contact (Hooded and monk-like) and head for the cells.
    Han and Chewie fake a fight and Chewie throws Han against a wall in order to get closer to the guards who they overpower and with the shields down and with Luke back with them they rescue the kids. Upon leaving the cells however they are attacked and separated. Han and Luke with Han´s little girl and the Padawans. Chewie with the Monk and Han´s son. Han and Luke reach a loading bay where they find a speeder and decide to take it down the tight tunnels of the sub-structure in order to escape
    Han ”Now that´s what I call a speeder” (the speeder seems ideal for the task) They all pile on the speeder and just as Luke senses imminent danger(bad guys arriving or something else??) Han slips the clutch and starts the speeder. They are all immediately thrown against the console(Luke losing his Light-Sabre) because the speeder is attached to a tennis court sized loader, which stops the speeder dead. Nearby explosions announce the arrival of their persecutors so Han lights up the loader and flies the whole thing down a narrow tunnel (too narrow to maneuver). Various assailants end up on the loader (one with the Light-Sabre) and Luke has to defend the group hand to hand(with the help of flying objects launched by the Padawans) until he gets his Sabre back and finishes them off. The speeder has been damaged and can´t stop or turn with the loader attached so Han and Luke have to be held by the legs by the Padawans over the edge of the speeder in order to cut the tow cables (Has to be at exactly the same moment or it will veer off and crash)
    Han “why do you always get me into these situations?”
    Luke “don´t worry I´m taking care of it!!”
    They cut the cables and are able to duck into access tunnels to get back to the Falcon, where they alight and prepare for take off. More explosions and the Falcon is being attacked from the hundreds of floors above. Luke mans the top cannons and clears a way through. The Falcon makes it out but with a lot of damage.
    Meanwhile Chewie is defending Han´s son with the Monk in tow. He shows the full fury of an angry Wookie, running at speed, carrying the boy and climbing the walls whilst roaring and cutting the assailants to shreds(The most valiant display of heroism as get seen in this sector!!). Eventually they arrive at a dead end get surrounded and have to punch through a door in order to escape. The door happens to be a lift and takes them hundreds of floors up. Upon reaching to roof of the building they are greeted by a handful of speeder-bikes flying around raining fire on them, the route down is blocked from below and eventually the top of the building goes up in a ball of flames!! Chewie, using his body to shield the boy is thrown off the top of the skyscraper and plummets earthward. The ´monk´ Leaps deftly up to one of the passing speeder-bikes smacks the pilot takes the controls and flies vertically down after the falling Wookie and boy. He catches up and tries to break their fall but it´s too much weight and they continue plummeting.
    Enter the Falcon, which breaks their fall. They hit hard, Chewie lifeless, the boy is catapulted towards the propulsion unit and hangs on for dear life crying out for his father. The speeder-bike explodes on the side of the Falcon but the ´monk´ lands deftly on the deck and as Han is appearing on the deck in the lift the monk manages to snatch the boy out of harms way and pulls him to safety.
    (the monk by the way is Mace Windu((I mean who dies of falling out of a window!!?), Who after a dozen or two years going absolutely bonkers and consumed by hatred for the Skywalkers is putting his plan into action to ingraciate himself with the clan and turn the siblings to his loony odious side to the force!!)
    There´s a lot more to it but……..

Mav Edit: As pointed out below, there is already a thread on this topic.

2. clone3131

clone3131 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.