main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode VII - Phantom Visitors (Part I) - luke/mara fanfic!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by AERYN_SUN, Sep 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Episode VII - Phantom Visitors:
    Part 1
    By obi's girl

(a/n: this was actually my advanced composition final exam)

A long time ago in a Galaxy, far, far away...or is it ???

Disclaimer: This was my Advanced Composition final and I thought it would be something you guys would enjoy. But it's hilarious. I know. I had so much fun writing this. Anyway, blah, blah - you guys know GL owns Star Wars. The only people that belong to me are Sarah, her parents, Jason (and his persona Kailin Sun - from Ana & Owen).

[Official Star Wars Intro. Music]

Earth and the Star Wars Galaxy exist but in separate galaxies. On Earth, Star Wars is a mega hit movie created by George Lucas but to our heroes it's real. Now, those two universes are about to collide....

One year has passed since the Battle of Endor. The Republic is at peace with the exception of some minor Imperial warlords. Luke Skywalker, the last Jedi in the Galaxy, is asked to investigate a strange obelisk on the planet Fondor. Leia Organa and Han Solo accompany him, along with droid C3P- 0 to correctly assess origins of the obelisk, and the faithful Astro droid R2-D2.

However, upon arrival, Luke has a troubling vision. Despite this, Luke, Leia, Han, C3P-0 and R2 go down to the planet while Chewbacca remains in orbit, maintaining the Millennium Falcon. Unknown to our heroes, the obelisk is actually a portal, which sling shots Luke, Leia, Han, C3P-0 and R2-D2 to the farthest reaches of the Galaxy.

Earth, Seattle Washington 2000, a planet not yet advanced in the technology of the future, a Star Wars obsessed fan, becomes host to our legendary heroes and must help them find a way back to their universe without exposing them to the public...

[End Intro. Music]

Act 1

Scene 1

[A Corellian freighter, the Millennium Falcon maneuvers towards Fondor, a planet in the Fondor Sector at maximum speed]

Inside Interior - Falcon - Rec. Room and Cockpit

[Luke Skywalker, a Jedi Knight meditates while R2-D2 and Threepio bicker as usual. Luke is in intense meditation. He is calm but sweat starts to trickle down his forehead as he receives a disturbing vision. Light, sublights, pinks red, and blue. It looks like a wormhole but just as he is about to get to the end, the vision abruptly ends]

[R2-D2 and Threepio notice he is out of meditation, but are unsure why he is in a panic. The droids look to each other, baffled] Threepio: Sir, are you all right?

[Luke doesn't answer. He stands up and heads for the cockpit, where Han, Leia and Chewbacca are]

Scene 2: Inside Interior - Falcon - Cockpit

[Leia acknowledges her brother with a smile as he enters, sitting at Han's back. Luke glances out the view port as the Falcon approaches Fondor. Fondor isn't a dangerous planet, but still, the Jedi senses something elusive. Leia notices Luke's worry. Luke nods to her]

Luke: I don't know what it is.

Leia: What "what" is?

Luke: I had a vision, a wormhole I think it was.

[Han laughs. Leia glares at him then turns her attention to Luke]

Leia: Wormholes don't exist. Luke, scientists have been trying to prove that they do, but they don't.

[Luke shrugs] Maybe, but I know what I saw. I just....

Leia: Just what?

[He only nods as the Falcon starts her approach]

Scene 3: Earth - Seattle Washington - Home of Sarah Owen, a Star Wars obsessed fan - Her room

[A brown shelf, a display dedicated solely to Star Wars, containing a large, fat blue binder sit on the second shelf in the middle, along with some figurines - Lando Calrissian, Darth Vadar, a Gamorrean Guard, a young Anakin Skywalker, Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn, Padme Naberrie. The shelf is organized neatly, with different memorabilia. A large poster of Episode 1 is on the wall. Above her desk is a Star Wars Trilogy - Special Edition poster and a podracing calendar on her closet door. Next to the shelf on the opposite wall, sits an 18-year-old girl with blonde hair, listening to a CD player - the CD - the Empire Strikes Back. She is so busy listening she doesn't even hear her mom call for lunch.]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.