main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Episode VII Plot Wishlist

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by JevanShevu, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Episode 7 must open with an Imperial Shipyard getting destroyed by a new opponent. Maybe the movie will show a Star Destroyer on fire as the first thing. The Imperial Throne World might get trashed as well. I'm a strong believer that the Empire will still be in the ST bur far weaker than in the OT but still a possible threat. They will go to the New Republic with a warning but will be ignored.
    For the ST itself will be like the OT movies. 7 will be like ANH and get us started and the good guys will win but the enemy will still be there. 8 will be ESB. The enemy will win. 9 will be ROTJ. The good guys will win but the enemy will make a grab at galactic domination.
    I want the Big 3 to go out on top with galactic peace and all that, if the ST is as far as they are going. I don't want the current EU situation on screen.
    Now my ST and SST idea.
    Episode 7 will still be like ANH but 8 will be all out war. Both sides get victories and defeats. 9 will be ESB in nature.
    Episode 10 will be somewhat of a continuation of 9 but will start winning battles at the end. 11 will again be all out war. There will be a major victory for the good guys in the 2nd half of 10 or the beginning of 11. 12 will be the victory for the good guys.
    I like this idea but prefer the first. I imagine the Big 3 won't want to be around for another trilogy so give them their victory and let them ride off into the sunset. Maybe the next generation of the enemy can challenge the next generation after the Big in the SST.

Kyris Cavisek likes this.
  2. Lord Tyrannus

Lord Tyrannus Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2012
    An Evil Army of Neimodian aliens's lizardmen, and&/or possibly an intergalactic invasion with an evil army of aliens's evil-ish lizardmen!!!:D:cool:^:)^

3. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    I saw somebody say no to this but I kinda like the idea but time travel would actually be really interesting if it's done right it's already is Star Wars lore but I don't know...

4. Kyris Cavisek

Kyris Cavisek Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 12, 2012
    Ugh... It is in the EU but it isn't in the Saga... it isn't back to the Future... Ben go back and help your father defeat the Emperor from the Shadows... No, just no...

Maybe a one off movie later but please no. For now time should be linear... Maybe Flow walking where you can see the past, like a flashback without being able to affect it...

SithLord_1270 likes this.
  5. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    Thats what I mean by "doing it right" I dont want Luke's so or Leia's daughter going back and stopping the Clone Wars from happening. Maybe a little history lesson...
    Oh I've got it Allana Solo (Han and Leia's granddaughter) is nine at the end of FotJ she hasn't really been exposed to anything from the past (due to war stuff, etc) and she's Jacen/Caedus' daughter (she's force-sensitive, I guess) Since her father could flow-walk she can too and take the audience through a 30-year history (from when Jacen was born in Thrawn trilogy to the end of LotF when Caedus dies) lesson in like 5 or 10 minutes and catch non-EU people up. There it is!

JevanShevu likes this.
  6. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    I love the EU and even I think that is bad. Just drop the audience in and let them figure out what is going on. Chances are people aren't going to care what happened. In their minds nothing happened aside from Luke and the Solos having kids, now if you want the EU answer to things great. If you don't that is great too... Don't force the EU on people but try to keep it in tact for those who do/

7. startravellerearth

startravellerearth Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2012
    There has to be a way for Ben, Mara Jade, Jaina, Jacen, Anakin & Lumiya to be carefully used in the new film. And a way for Jacen to become Caedus in later films.

Episode Swag likes this.
  8. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    Plotlist:
    -Something Tragic
    -Something Funny
    -Something Sithy

9. JevanShevu

JevanShevu Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 20, 2009
    I always thought if they took the ideas from each set of three books from Legacy of the Force, yo would have a good trilogy.
    bu with it being an original story. i guess that wont be happening. unless they still do take plot points. but have it be different.

10. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    ...but then yo would already know what was going to happen;)

11. JevanShevu

JevanShevu Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 20, 2009
    Well that was back before even Inferno came out. :p

12. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
    1. Opens like ANH, but now the Rebels/Republic are chasing down the Imperials.
    Some Imperial Governors still rule their local systems as warlords. It's like Cuba, or USSR before the Berlin Wall coming down.
    2. They capture the Imperial who is carrying a secret transmission telling of an invasion of an Imperial base world back home.
    3. Leia and Han's offspring, Jaina, is on the ship that some how comes across this invasion or goes to investigate.
    They hire a Bothan Spy, poised as an Imperial to get information or to get on the planet.
    4. She crash lands on the planet and she and her team start fighting on the same side as the Imperials against a greater force - an army of huge barbarian
    soldiers. Here we see the main baddie. She meets up with a rag tag Storm Trooper (wearing half a uniform).
    5. Another craft lands and a figure runs down the ramp, ignites a lightsaber and starts fighting the same alien force.
    They all start fighting along on the same side.
    6. This mysterious figure is captured, he drops his lightsaber. Jaina picks it up and her team, along with the Bothan Spy and the Stormtrooper find
    an underground escape route and fly off the planet.
    7. She reports to the Fleet, Han and Leia about what she saw. Drops the lightsaber on the table and Leia recognizes it as Luke's.
    They all wonder, is this person the master or the apprentice. And where's Luke. No one has seen or heard from in in 20 years. Most think he's dead.
    8. On board the barbarian ship, we see the mysterious jedi tortured and inprisoned. We witness the power of the barbarian force.
    9. Jaina, the Imperial and the Storm Trooper (the new main 3) get word of where the alien ship has traveled to and pursue it, knowing that the
    mysterious jedi is captured on board. Jaina starts hearing a mysterious voice calling her to help.
    10. They get into a fight and manage to crash on board this alien ship. Jaina and the other main characters free the Jedi.
    They find a new ship and make it back to the fleet. As they get to Han's Cruiser, the armada attacks.
    11. At the last second, the alien gun ships are destroyed. Han looks out the window and sees a familiar sight. Blocking out the sun, aiming right at
    him is the Millennium Falcon.
    12. Jaina ship and the Falcon both dock and everyone meets in the hanger bay. The Falcon ramp lowers and we see a robed figure descend, behind him
    two familiar robots, arguing. Ben runs up to him and says "thanks father" The mysterious robed figure lowers his hood; it's Luke Skywalker.
    Han: "You know, when I said that I owed you one, I didn't think you take my ship for 20 years"
    Luke explains that the barbarians are Mandalorians and plan to invade the galaxy.
    13. Last act is the Republic Fleet and the Imperial Fleet chasing down the barbarian armada and we see a huge fight.
    Their ships blow up, main baddie gets away.
    14. The two Jedi fly off with out much of a word. They arrive on some far off mountainous world. Their ship approaches a tall mountain that looks
    like a natural version of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. At the top is a flat ancient summit, surrounded by 12 large stone jedi statues.
    Luke and Ben get out and are greeted by a red haired women. Luke: "Everything is going as planned"
    15. Main heroes meet up at Coruscant for the reopening of the Republic Senate.

EP 8: Jaina hears the force calling her to that mountainous planet. There she meets up with 10 other people. They all help each get to the top.
    At the top is Luke and he begins their training.
    EP 9: The Mandalorians have enslaved the Outer Rim. The Republic is loosing. Luke and his new Jedi knights save the day and free the slaves.
    They are now trusted and respected again.

13. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    Everyones plot is different & nobody will come close the the real thing . Take TPM for instance nobody in the universe would have got within a 100 miles of that plot .

14. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    Original story, you might get EU characters but I doubt you will get the whole Shabang. You might get Ben or Jaina, maybe both. No mention of Anakin or Lumiya, maybe a mention of Jacen or Mara but will probably gloss over the Caedus part

15. AdmiralSteven

AdmiralSteven Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 23, 2010
    I just don't want someone who's dead brought back to life...*cough* Boba Fett, Maul (I hate they brought him back in the CLW) Vader, the Emperor and whoever else might be dead *cough*

16. SithLord_1270

SithLord_1270 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 5, 2008
    What I would like to see:

Good plot
    Good dialogue
    Characters you actually care about
    Sith :) either in RoT form or a large order
    Jedi in a large order
    Lightsaber battles
    If not Sith, then n new menace.

What I don't want
    Nightsisters
    The Big Three being killed off for stupid drama sake
    Re-hashed plot lines.
    The Empire & New Republic still at war. Maybe a Cold War w an Imperial Remnant
    Resurrection of Palpatine of Vader.
    Musical numbers
    Jar-Jar or Ahsoka
    Boba Fett

17. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    I can agree with that... Give me a number of your Jedi Order that you would want to see. I want to see an order of 40-60 ish not in the thousands or even hundreds

I heard Taylor Launter has signed on to play Junior, Boba Fett's Clone Son ;)

18. Graphic

Graphic Jedi Master star 2

Nov 18, 2012
    I always liked the Royal Guards. And back in the Day, i thought these were the only Guys who could fight a Jedi.

Imagine the fallen Empire is now in theire Hands, and they just keep up the fight.

My Wish for VII:
    After the Empire goes down, the Galaxy falls in Chaos. Criminal Organisations, Merchs, the Hutts, the Mandalorians... everyone wants a piece of the Cake.
    No freedom, no peace, no new Republic. Just fighting. And in the middle of that, Luke and his new generation of Jedi.

Episode Swag likes this.
  19. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    30 years out, or do you want 7 to happen like 5 years after 6?

20. Graphic

Graphic Jedi Master star 2

Nov 18, 2012
    30 of course. Luke is old nowadays.

21. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    I could see a broken galaxy. Imperial Remnant, Hutt Space, Corellian Sector, Alliance... Shifting alliances and such... But it seems to always work best for the movies to have a polar opposites in the fight, Dark vs. Light, Republic/Alliance vs Confederacy or Empire. I would like to see the Republic in control but not IN CONTROL, so that there can be not corruption or inaction but inability to stop things like Space Pirates or Hutt Land Grabs ect...

22. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    - Nomi Skywalker as the main protagonist
    - Mara Jade (or whatever they decide to name Luke's wife) as the main antagonist
    - Jaina and Jacen Solo as support characters
    - A Prince or Duke or some other royal as the unrelated/love interest member of the group
    - An unseen before new alien sidekick
    - A schism in the Jedi Order (with Mara as the leader of this group)
    - Jacen Solo aligning with Mara at some point (probably in Episode VIII)
    - The New Republic struggling to reunify the galaxy
    - A charismatic Republic military leader who wants to unify the galaxy by force
    - Han and Leia using the Millennium Falcon to fly in relief supplies to a beleaguered planet
    - An awesome lightsaber duel between Mara and Luke
    - Luke being cut down by Mara for refusing to kill her
    - An awesome space battle between a smuggler armada led by Han against a New Republic armada besieging the said beleaguered planet

I love the whole Evil Mother motif that Lucas mentioned and I think Mara/Luke's wife would be a great villain. I like the idea that while the Jedi Order itself is split into two factions the more important and emotional battle is the split in the Skywalker/Solo family. I think I would have Mara aligned with this military leader and the schism would be the result of Mara's belief that the galaxy should be united by any means and the Jedi should be on the front lines while Luke fears that Jedi involvement in another war could end in destruction like the Clone Wars.

Graphic likes this.
  23. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    While this sounds interesting, I would hesitate for you to go with Mara as the name for the wife character to Luke if she is going to go evil. It would be rough for Zahn fans.

24. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Absolutely, I agree. I would probably give her a different name. I just put Mara as a stand-in name.

25. Episode Swag

Episode Swag Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 9, 2013
    I definitely don't want the main villains to be a random alien race that randomly invades. Nor should the antagonist be an ancient evil that was created just to be the villain for the Sequels. No way, the antagonist should either be someone we have seen before or someone that originates from a group we are very familiar with. Keep things consistent.

However I don't want any Skywalkers or Solos to turn to the dark side. It would be redundant to see another family member go the way of Vader.

They should not have any story influences from the EU except perhaps the names of the kids. But the Mara Jade and Luke story is something they should definitely put in. Or at least mention.

Make the main villain awesome, memorable and iconic, but make him in his own way. Don't try to outVader Vader, don't try to outPalpatine Palpatine. Instead, make an entirely different antagonist that has a unique evil flavor that we haven't yet seen in the films.

Also, have Luke and Anakin talk to each other once in awhile. They need to have some genuine father son talks in this to make up for the badness in the past. Plus a bit of Yoda and Obi Wan on the side wouldn't hurt.

Lastly, I want the original three heroes' first moments on screen to be bad*** as hell! Something like having them show up to save some peeps like when Mace Windu and 200 jedi show up to the arena in AoTC. But instead it should be 100% cooler.