Hi Episode VII: Return of the Swingin' Green Muppet

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Big Bad Yoda Daddy, Nov 2, 2012.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. Big Bad Yoda Daddy Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi everyone! As I'm sure is the case with many over the past few days, I've been a JC member for... years now. However, once Episode III was done I thought there wouldn't be anything new to talk about. Sure, Clone Wars is nice, and I still collect, but there wasn't anything quite as exciting as a new Star Wars movie. In addition, my wife and I greeted our first child in 2005, so it just made sense to move on.

Well, it turns out I get to be a geeked out teenager once again! To everyone I knew (and temporarily reigned over as Emperor of these forums,) hi again! To all of you I have yet to meet, it's good to talk Star Wars with you!
    WIERD_GREEN_MAN likes this.
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    Failte Nua Duine. I will forego the usual greetings and extending of help, since I have witnessed you posting up a storm in Ep7.

And, yes... I am still speaking Irish.
  3. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    BBYD, oh my gosh! Welcome back you little green thing! Congrats on your little one - my son was born in 2005 as well. :)
  4. YODA the all powerful Moderator Emeritus

star 4
    ^as was my daughter. Big year for SW offspring. :)
  5. WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Grand Master

star 4
  6. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    YODA the all powerful is lurking here! :eek:

Big Bad Yoda Daddy, you can feel honored. It's really rare that YODA posts here and as you can see he's one who had been at the board from the beginning (or at least almost - I don't know his full history, of course). :)

Welcome and I hope you find some good places to stay! :D
  7. Uncle Owen Force Ghost

star 4
    Welcome back, BBYD! Looks like a lot of the old timers are back for another round of wild speculation.
  8. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Welcome Back Mate! Good lord, an influx of ancient members! :D
  9. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
  10. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    I know I'm a little late to this party, but welcome back BBYD! I remember when you posted before having to leave for a tour (in Iraq I believe?) for three years. Man, that seems like such a long time ago...
Moderators: Skiara