main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Episode VII The Imperial Remnant

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by spycoder9, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Imperial Remnant, Outer Space
    One Month After the Destruction of the Second Death Star

Former Foot Soldier turned Admiral Skyte Torhek watched out the starboard, his hands behind his back. He could still see the Death Star?s explosion, the screams of his fellow friends as their ships exploded through the air. He closed his eyes as his arm burned in his mind, the pain gone but the memory vibrant in his mind.

?Admiral Torhek, the other admirals of the Imperial Remnant have requested a meeting concerning a single Jedi acting for the Alliance,? his secretary approached him, but did not get to close. Torhek remembered his last secretary, who was now floating in space somewhere. Torhek knew the Jedi she spoke of. This same JedI had been the downfall of the Empire and the killer of both Death Stars.

?Tell them to begin without me,? He told his secretary, who nodded and stepped out. Skyte rubbed his arm, feeling of the red burn that still was there from the Rebel soldier who had burnt his arm up. Skyte looked back up to his starboard to see the small pods from the other Imperial ships moving to his ship.

I guess they decided they want to include me, he thought with a snarl. All the other admirals were fools. They planned on waiting years before the Imperials strike back. Skyte didn?t believe they had that much time. He wanted to murder the JedI who had destroyed his dreams. He wanted to kill Luke Skywalker.

Theed, Naboo

Luke stood beside his sister Leai Organa, his robots See-Threepio and R2-D2, and his friends and captains of the Millenium Falcon Han Solo and Chewbacca as they were greeted into Naboo, the homeworld of his mother. The people of Naboo were personally welcoming them in, for they all knew now that their own former Senator Padme Amidala?s children were here.

?Luke,? Leai whispered to him, ?Do you remember what I told you on the ship?? she asked him but he ignored her as he winked a young woman waving a tissue in the air. ?And what could that be, my dear sister?? he asked her still noticing the young woman.

?I said no flirting! We are here to learn about our mother, not trying to ?get to know? the locals!? Leai whispered back, but Luke looked from her to Han?s arm around her. She just rolled her eyes and turned back to the crowd, waving.

?Oh Dear R2-D2, all this noise is wearing out my voice!? See Threepio told R2-D2 as his voice got real high. R2-D2 beeped out a noise and See Threepio crossed his arms, mad.
    As the group slowly came to the end of the crowds, they saw the esteemed Senator there to greet them. Her name, Senator Melia Ardcin, was well known through the galaxy for her help with funding the Alliance. As Luke walked up the steps, he looked in her eyes.

Now I have two beautiful girls on this planet!

?Hello, JedI Skywalker,? she said and a soft grin came on her face. Leai looked at both their faces and then spoke up. ?Senator, we have come to get to know our mother from people scattered across Naboo.?

?Yes, follow me, Mrs. Organa,? she said and they followed her inside the captail, their heart pounding in anticipation of discovering all about Padme Amidala.

WELCOME TO STAR WARS EPISODE SEVEN- The Imperial Remnant

This RPG describes what happens AFTER the Original Trilogy. The Empire has been crushed, demolished by the Rebel Alliance, but even with the explosion of the Second Death Star, the Imperials have partially survived. Luke Skywalker, Leai Organa, Han Solo, and all out favorites have went to Naboo to uncover facts about Padme Amidala. The Imperial Remnant, as they call themselves, have banded together and are planning to not only destroy the Alliance, but kill Luke Skywalker in the process.

This RPG has so many possibilities. Luke does not have to marry Mara Jade. Some people don?t have to die. And what about every single character in Star Wars? Force Ghosts, Order 66 JedI, Rebel Alliance Members, Imperial Remnant Troopers and Admirals, and so much more. The options are endless. Also, Original Characters are accepted. But I have Luke Skywalker as my ch

2. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Sorry guys, everyone I have offeneded by posting this. I will slow down, take advice from people, and then post again. I hope everyone can wait awhile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.