episode VII,VIII,IX

Discussion in 'Fayetteville, NC' started by Inubis_the_force, Sep 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inubis_the_force Jedi Youngling

If Gorge does not change his mind about filming the last 3 films.
    who do you think would be the best for the job that can probably do the job well?

My thoughts on this subject are that
    Peter Jackson Director of "Lord of the rings"
    Is the man for the job!

Master I
  2. CMR Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Irvin Kirshner. (sp?)
  3. PreadoriteVong Jedi Youngling

No one.
    The Saga of Anakin Sky Walker Ends at Return of the Jedi. There should be no more films. Leave the rest to the novels. The ONLY exception would be FUTURE, like 1000 years after NJO, stories based on the original mythology....but George said he may do something like that for TV.
  4. CMR Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I agree. It shoudl be left undone.
  5. Inubis_the_force Jedi Youngling

The scripts for the last three films are Great!!! I read them They have to do with Luke creating the new jedi counsil. There's one part in the episodes were it talks about Luke being so strong with the force that he no longer needs the use of a lightsaber. he walks into a room full of bad guys unarmed and leaves the room with ease. COOL HUH!!!
    I am a true beliver that the last three should be made..
    The ending of return of the jedi was only the beginning to a whole new story. And i'm not talking about the EP's I, II, III.
  6. PreadoriteVong Jedi Youngling

Im curious as to where you read these "scripts". I find it highly suspect that George Lucas wrote them as he has always written the majority of his scripts just prior to filiming and many times actually finishes the scripts during the filming. He has rough outlines of all the films, and does indeed have outlines of 3 more stories to follow Return of the Jedi but he says they have never been fleshed out and have NEVER BEEN REVEALED TO THE PUBLIC. George has more than once told fans he no longer intends to do these three final fimls. He plans on moving on to other projects after Episode 3 including Indiana Jones 4 and then do some small independant films. He has also discussed the possibility of a TV series set in the future Star Wars universe. But by the end of Episode 3 George will be near 70 and he says he needs to get away from Star Wars films. He also has stated on more than one occassion that NO ONE other than him will ever make a Star Wars film.
  7. CMR Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Thats the way it should be..

Episode 3 completes the story (movie wise), and the EU builds on it.
  8. raj206 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    the story should continue on the big screen and they should include characters from the games that take place in that era of time like kyle from jedi outcast now he has cool
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.