main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episodes 1-20 edited together as one film?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DARTH LOEAK, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count_Mooko

Count_Mooko Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2002
    If you have quicktime pro 6, not the regular quicktime you can save the hyperspace movie after the stream has finished, simply right click on the movie screen and select save source as, or save as quicktime movie, and its on your hardrive to keep and completely legal.

I've re-encoded the 19 episodes so far to mpeg, ready to go on a dvd disk to play in my player.
    To do this I used Tmpeg Encoder and the QTreader plugin (for quicktime files)I extracted the audio from the quicktime file, and re-encoded the movie from the quicktime file (for the video) and used the Wav (for the audio).
    Worked perfectly and there now at 720 x 576 resolution.

2. DarthMaul431

DarthMaul431 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 19, 2003
    Is anyone sure if there is definitely going to be a DVD release? If so I hope that they show the extended versions of the Chapters that were shown to Hyperspace members.

Mesa goin to be berry angry if dey don't! :)

3. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Is anyone sure if there is definitely going to be a DVD release? If so I hope that they show the extended versions of the Chapters that were shown to Hyperspace members.

Uh, they're not extended, they're just the same. There is no official word about a CW DVD just yet :(

4. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    I sure hope it's going to be released on DVD sometime soon and I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen.

5. DARTH LOEAK

DARTH LOEAK Jedi Master star 2

Feb 13, 2000
    Lucas skip out of making a buck. Never!

6. AnakinAdam87

AnakinAdam87 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2003
    I think if you were to edit all of them together. You would have a movie lasting about 1hr. 40min. Which is not bad. I wouldn't mind doing that. I just wish I could hook up my VHS to my PC. I tried getting the episodes off of the OS, but it didn't work.

7. Darth_Gehenna

Darth_Gehenna Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2001
    It's only about an hour and ten minutes edited together.

8. -_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 28, 2002
    Does anyone know when Cartoon Network plans on running the entire series in order without any interruptions other than commercials?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.