main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episodes 7-9 theory..........

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darthbrooks83, Jul 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthbrooks83

Darthbrooks83 Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2003
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this if it is tell me where and I'll get the hell out of here. In the meantime I had a theory. Now we all know good and well that G.Lucas has said episode 3 is it. Ok, but lucas also said that he wants to spend more time with his family and that if he wanted to make another trilogy it would take 10 or so more years. Now GL is around 60 something I believe. And I totally agree with him. But think about this, after Mr. Lucas passes away ( that will be a very sad day for me, Seriously.) Who has the rights to The "STAR WARS" name or movies? And whoever it is, would they sell or allow another director to take the reigns for a new trilogy? Lets say 12-15 years down the road. It's just a theory but what do you guys think?

2. JangoFett316

JangoFett316 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 2, 2001
    I'm sure Lucas will have it written into his will to prevent anymore films from being made. He may give someone the chance to do a TV series or something similar, but there will be no more movies.

3. The_Anakin_Wannabe

The_Anakin_Wannabe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2003
    I heard George had copywrited it so only he could authorise any more Star Wars movies. He did this so SW wouldn't turn out like Star Trek. Personally, if it's true, I think it's a great idea. I wouldn't want to see 7,8&9 if it was done by someone else and with different actors playing the main characters.

4. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Darthbrooks83: Welcome to the boards, mate! :D :cool:

I'm Ken Kenobi. If you ever have any questions, or just want to chat, don't hesistate to shoot me a Private Message. ;)

Additonally, you might want to check out the Welcome New Users forum, as the folks over there will shower you with warm welcomes, and can also help with any questions you may have. :)

In response to your thread here, such discussion suited with the Virtual Sequel Deparment of TF.N, and the Virtual Sequel Discussion. :)

The Department is more of a structured area that provides updates and information, while the Discussion is more of a "personal" atmosphere where you can add your ideas and talk with others on certain topics. :)

Also, to discuss concepts of "Episodes 7,8, and 9", please visit the Official 7,8, and 9 thread!!! for that.

Any questions you have will most likely be answered there, and your input would be very much appreciated. ;)

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

5. The_Anakin_Wannabe

Jan 21, 2003
    Jees, you really want to be a mod don't ya?

6. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    He does that with every new member, its just the kinda dude he is. I think its extremely nice of him.

7. The_Anakin_Wannabe

Jan 21, 2003
  8. JangoFett316

JangoFett316 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 2, 2001
    This thread has nothing to do with the Virtual Sequels.

9. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Jees, you really want to be a mod don't ya?

No, actually I just like to greet new people and help them along if they need help. :)

This thread has nothing to do with the Virtual Sequels.

I didn't say it did. I simply gave a few Virtual Sequel links as they pertain to this discussion. I did post a link to the Official 7,8, and 9 thread!!!, since that is indeed where this discussion should be taking place. ;) :)

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

10. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    Hey Ken, Remember I was your friend BEFORE you became a Mod ;)

11. effortless_skill

effortless_skill Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    george will let no one touch star wars after his death its his child

12. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    I'm sure Lucas will have it written into his will to prevent anymore films from being made. He may give someone the chance to do a TV series or something similar, but there will be no more movies.

I just HOPE you are rigth. 7-9 are nonsense without Anakin Skywalker.
    But an occacional TV series now and then wouldn't hurt anyone.

13. The_Anakin_Wannabe

Jan 21, 2003
    I think a TV series would suck. I really hope they don't do one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.