main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Episodes II & III

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Yoda_force, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Yoda_force

Yoda_force Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2007
    Finally at this message board. I found these episodes the most intense, e.g. when Yoda got in to battle. I was seeing discussion about Yoda bringing in the army of clones to rescue the Jedi in that death arena. Yeah, they cut that part out. I assume he used his skills of the Force to turn the army clone to his side and then I got a little diappointed when he let Dooku get away, but then relieved to see he gets it in Ep. III. In that one all my questions were answered such as how did Anakin/ D. Vader have to use that suit to survive? ( Dave )

2. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Hi Dave. The clone army was ordered by a Jedi so it was waiting for a jedi to take posession. It's more complex than that but that's how the Kaminos' saw it(makers of the clones).

3. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Hi Dave. Nice to have you join us. :) I knew you would find us eventually

4. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Hi Dave!!!

Who's Dave?

5. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Dave is from a local Scrabble club that meets at various restaurants around town. Jake and I met him at IHOP several years ago. He is also a SW fan :D

He came to our Feb meeting, but we were already wrapping up early by the time he arrived.

6. fishy3232

fishy3232 Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2007
    I saw III at midnight the day it came out.

7. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    I don't mean to rain on your parade but I think we all did.

8. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    It's not raining on his parade.. he is just joining the parade :)

9. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    I was fast asleep that midnight.
    Though I barely remember when I did see it...I must be tired I-)

10. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Sith Nay Sayer!! Be NICE!

11. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    I saw it on sunday opening weekend.........I did see ep I on the midnight showing the first guy in line to buy tickets was giving one to me! WOW that was also back when centuy gateway was still an expensive theatre and park and el con didnt exist!

12. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Nope.

I bought my tickets online when the first when on sale (I kept the tickts from opening day, no clue why). I did that with all the prequels. The tickets for the midnight show were at least a month away from being offered when I ordered online. I did take each opening day off as a religious holiday from work.

For the SE I took 3 busses (this is before I had a car) and stood inline to be the first in Tucson to get tickets (not planed but by RotJ I was told I was the first for all 3). I stood inline for 4 hours (with said tickets) to watch each of the films. A lot of waiting for a 2 hour movie.

13. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005

Your thoughts betray you. I slept that night and took the day off to view it opening DAY.