main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN Eppisode 3 in the Fargo Area

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi76, May 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi76

Jedi76 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 28, 2002
    If anyone is intrested in seeing Sith with me just let me know, my plan is to take Thursday and Friday off so I will be avalible at any time to see it. On Monday Y94 will have a announcment on the Midnight showing, I know about the showing but I promised the DJ's of the morning dogpound not to tell the details, all I can tell you is the announcment is 7:20am on Monday. So just email me at jediknight_716@yahoo.com

2. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    You'll have to let us know how it goes.

If you manage to get enough at least 3 folks together for it I am sure the Fan Force gods would count it as your First meeting and thus getting you one step closer to being an official fan force club.

3. Queen_Pixie

Queen_Pixie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 1999
    Wugh..there's no way I'll be able to win tickets. Other than that, it all depends on which showing on Friday I can get tickets for, since CEC theaters don't sell tickets online like most other theater chains do now.

4. KidzMD

KidzMD Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005
    At this time, CEC is planning to presell tickets before the 19th. The time they go on sale is TBA, but I'll post it when I find out. As for the midnight showing, there will be tickets for it on sale as well, but not on sale until likely the Tuesday before. More info as it's released :)

5. Queen_Pixie

Jul 20, 1999
    Ooh, thank you thank you! There is just no way for me to go hours before a show to try and get tickets, selling them in advance is great.

Now..to try and find a babysitter for sometime on the 20th(whenever I get tickets)

6. Jedi76

Mar 28, 2002
    Well some good news I got my Anakin costume today from a website and I should have it just in time for sith. My wife got a Darth Vader costume also (no padme in her size :(). I am going to maybe stay in town after I get done with work so I should be around if anyone wants to get together and hang out. So whoever wants to make ideas for our fargo group lets do it and enjoy the night we all have been anticipating for 22 years

7. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    We require pictures!

8. Jedi76

Mar 28, 2002
    Well Doug I am going to try to get my father in laws digital camara. As far as costumes go I want to take a pic of mine not sure if I can get Mrs Vader to do the same

9. REBADAMS7

REBADAMS7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    I'll try to get a prize for a picture
    Reb

10. KidzMD

KidzMD Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005
    Ok, here's the scoop. Regular show tickets will go on sale sometime Tuesday or Wednesday. They are still working on their computer systems so they do accurate pre-sells, but once it's setup all movies will be able to be pre-sold 24-48 hours beforehand.

As for the midnight showing, while y-94 is running there contest, there will be additional seating, and likely another screen or two also doing midnight shows. This isn't confirmed, but should be decided on in the next day or so. More to come as I find it out...

11. Queen_Pixie

Jul 20, 1999
    I wish I could make it to the midnight show, but with 2 kids, and a husband working graveyard shift that night, it just isn't going to happen. But I will go on Friday, just won't know when until I go get tickets.

12. Jedi76

Mar 28, 2002
    Ok I got the theater times for Thursday and Friday.
    Thursday first
    4:10
    5:20 With Marie possibly
    6:20
    7:30
    8:30
    9:25
    Heres for Friday-Sunday
    12:00 Fri and Sat
    1:00
    2:00
    3:10 Friday
    4:10
    5:20
    6:20
    7:30
    8:30
    9:25

I am going to put a showing I will go to so if anyone is intrested in taking in a showing with me either private message me or email me and let me know the best time to go it cant be to late since I dont drive and the buses run only till 7

13. KidzMD

KidzMD Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005
    Well, hopefully I'll get tickets for the midnight showing. Given it's going to be in 4 screens, and as of now there are only 4 people in line, I don't think that will be too much problem. If I don't, however, I'd be up for an afternoon showing on Friday or Saturday.

14. Jedi76

Mar 28, 2002
    Just to be on the safe side I would still wait in line even if there are 4 people you never know what could happen. College kids are done ect so dont take any chances

15. KidzMD

KidzMD Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005
    Yeah, drove by tonight and there are a fair number - 20 by my count. I don't see too many more showing up before morning, and I'm not sleeping out tonight :), so I figure I get there by 7am and it shouldn't be a problem. At roughly 300 people per theater seating, I doubt there will be 100 people all buying maximum of 10 tickets in line by 7am...hopefully :p

16. Jedi76

Mar 28, 2002
    Just a FYI if you need something to do before the big movie Geko's Bar is having a party hosted by Y94 from 8-10pm they are also having a costume contest and Star Wars themed drinks and food. I probably wont make it since it was hard enough to get my wife to go to the midnight showing shes hard to wake up when she takes a nap or sleeps for a extended amount of time.

17. Master_Eki

Master_Eki Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    Have fun you guys. I'll expect to see tons of pics when I come up there for Valleycon!

Eki

18. Jedi76

Mar 28, 2002
    I know this is a little early to plan for but here goes. If anyone wants to meet at Media play or Walmart for the DVD release of Sith in costume let me know I plan on going to Media Play in costume and hanging out there most of the night if they do a triva contest or anything, so let me know if anyone wants to join me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.