main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver EPSIODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by SquallLeonhart, Jul 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SquallLeonhart

SquallLeonhart Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2004
    The title is out people, and I couldn't be happier. Personally, I liked "Attack of the Clones", end even "The Phantome Menace", but hopefully the rest of the world will take to this title as they did with the originals. ANywho, what are your thoughts people? Dicuss...

2. _5_1_5_0_

_5_1_5_0_ Jedi Master star 2

Feb 27, 2001
    Coming to you live from my new wireless network :D

I love the title... and I will toot my own horn and say I called this a year back :D I thought it would fit in nicely with RETURN OF THE JEDI... since this is gonna be the 3rd movie in the PT... and RETURN OF THE JEDI is the 3rd movie in the OT... Im so pumped... I JUST WISH someone would post pics of the movie for all us non HYPERSPACE Members :(

I LOVE IT!! I CANT WAIT!!! LESS THEN A YEAR!!!!!!

3. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    The OT DVD's in September, Droids and Ewoks by the end of the year, Clone Wars in March, Revenge Of The Sith in May...

Man, I love bein' a Star Wars fan! :D!

Something tells me we're gonna have lots of activities in the coming months.

4. _5_1_5_0_

_5_1_5_0_ Jedi Master star 2

Feb 27, 2001
    :( What happens after RotS though??? :(

5. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Anything we want, 51. Anything we want. Eventually, GL will join the Force, and his children will own the franchise, and there will be a Rogue Squadron movie series and a New Jedi Order miniseries, and a Jedi Apprentice TV show, and then the revised editions of all of the films, recast and remade in holovideo format, where Greedo doesn't shoot first...

It's the future, dude, anything's possible! :D

*Derisa*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.