Eragon

Discussion in 'Midlands and Wales' started by Jairen, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jairen Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I reckon meet at the Cinema at 11:45 on the Sunday. It's the same one that we saw Serenity at.

Vue Cinema, Meridian Leisure Park, Leicester.

Just off Junction 21 of the M1.

Then you can all follow me back to mine afterwards.

Sound good?
  2. Happy Ninja Jedi Knight

star 6
    That's thuper, thank'th for athking! :D
  3. Jairen Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Really enjoyed this movie, not as good as I'd hoped, and there were some major changes to the characters/situations that I felt changed the essense of the story, but overall enjoyable.

The company made it great, as always, thanks to Ninja, Meeka and veritas for coming over after the film, was a great, chilled out afternoon.

Looking forward to another get together in January. Perhaps, if we plan now, we can get more to come :D
  4. veritasuk Jedi Padawan

star 4

I tried to post about this the other day but the board was sooo slow I used all of my 2 secs of patience.

Film wasnt as bad as the critics said, it was a fun couple of hours to escape real life. I enjoyed the relaxed afternoon after,hanging with friends has to be one of the best pass times ever!
  5. ChickenTikkaMeeka Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I enjoyed the film, got to see that new film with Eddie Murphy, that looked really funny. It was great meeting up again even though i was sick all night. [face_sick] Dont think that we will be meeting again until after xmas so have a lovely Christmas and New Year. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.