main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii ERIC CASTILLO, PLEASE PM ME ASAP

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mac-nut, Sep 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Eric,

I'm trying to reach you. Please PM me ASAP (as soon as possible). I need to talk to you. thanks.

mac

2. Jaded-wan

Jaded-wan Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2002
    Hey, I'm sorry that I didn't get to write any sooner. It actually was one of my friends that told me about your messege. If you need to, you can also write to me at my email address Elika808@aol.com. I've been busy with work and stuff. So I do apologize for checking this site in a while.
    I'll check again tomorrow.

Mahalo Eric Castillo

3. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Jaded-wan (eric), I sent you an email. Please respond back here and by email that you received it ok. I'll send you my email addy by PM.

4. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Will Eric's friend please tell him I've PMd and emailed him, and I need to talk to him ASAP. Does Eric work at that store in Ward Warehouse, in the next bldg from 100 Buffet and Stuart Anderson's Cattle Company steak house? It has all the out of this world stuff, sw stuff, vampirella, and other sci fi stuff? I'll stop by and see him there if that's where he works.

mucho mahalo.

5. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    ERIC, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ASAP.

6. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    ^I sent Eric an email about the Imax event, and asked him to contact you regarding the event.

7. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    I called Eric already; we're working on it. See thread on Waikiki IMAX. R2D2 and C3PO will be there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.