Erik's Hopes For the Future

Discussion in 'Big Brother House' started by Dark_Lord_Erik, Jul 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I really want to see world peace before I die. That and could we please send someone to Mars. These are pretty simple things. How hard could either of them be?

I just want really happy people that live on Mars. I'd also like non-fattening fatty foods. That and clothing that washes itself.

So, what I really want are happy martians that can eat whatever they want and not gain weight, and don't have to do any laundry.

I think that'll do fine. Will someone please grant me these wishes for the future?
  2. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    [face_laugh] x 1138

i'll get right on that Erik! :D
  3. Bithysith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Non-fattening fatty foods will be mankind's greatest achievement.
  4. Debo Chosen One

star 5
    Maybe a compromise?

There's peace on Mars. :D
  5. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus

star 5
    How about a space hotel.

Has anyone else seen the plans for the space elevator? From what I understand they will attacha long elevator to an asteroid in earth orbit. It will reach all the way down to the ground. I think that they were looking at sites along the equator.

I doubt that it will happen, but it could help to move along my hope for men and women, even pets to go to Mars. It would make it cheaper to get supplies off of earth and into space.
  6. Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA

star 6
    I think we have the technology now to put men on Mars, but it'd just cost way too much for little return. But I'd love to see that as well!

And I want business shirts that iron themselves. If there's one thing in this world I want to get rid of (besides hunger and poverty) it's ironing.

*shudder*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.