Erik's Personal Thread. Food I really don't like.

Discussion in 'Big Brother House' started by Dark_Lord_Erik, Jul 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus

star 5
    There are some foods that I just don't enjoy. Here are some of them:

Tomatoes
    Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
    Beets
    Veal
    Fish and Chips

Tomatoes used to be my worse enemy. I was highly alergic to them. If I were to eat one, I would puff up to a point that I could not see. My parents actually made me go to school once like that(I had perfect attendence from 1st through 10th grade). It was quite awful.

After a few years I was no longer allergic to them. I was once again able to eat pizza and pasta with sauce. I'm very happy about that.

I don't like Kraft Mac and cheese, mostly because I ate so much of it when I was really young(about 5 or 6). I would eat it everyday. Then one day I decided that I had enough and just couldn't stand the taste anymore.

Beets are just gross. I was forced to eat them growing up. Why? Because my dad liked them, so we had to have them with dinner at least twice a week.

Veal, once again is just plain disgusting. And once again I was forced to eat it due to my parents enjoying it.

Fish and chips are in the same boat as the last two. Although the main reason for having to eat it is because I grew up in a Catholic household/family, and we were forced to eat this crap every Friday during lent.

Are there any foods that you don't enjoy?
  2. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    i'm not a big fan of any of the foods on your list either, except tomatoes, i do like tomatoes. veal is the only food on the list that i won't eat at all.

but for the most part i'm really not a very picky eater, i've never been able to stomach liver, and there are certain more "exotic" foods that i just won't try, but other than that i like just about everything.
  3. Debo Force Ghost

star 5
    I used to love Jaffa Cakes. But then I once ate a whole pack, and now even the thought of them makes me sick.
  4. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus

star 5
  5. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    apparently some sort of chocolatey orangey sponge cookie.

[image=http://www.site-street.com/members/helenab9/silliness/jaffcake.jpg]
  6. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus

star 5
    [Homer Simpson]Mmmm...chocolatey orangey sponge cookie[/Homer Simpson]

Looks good actually, but I guess I could see how eating too many of those could make them undesirable later on.
  7. Jedi Speewwy Force Ghost

star 5
    I despise onions. I like the flavour they give to other foods, but they'd sure as hell better stay out of my way. I also dislike tomotoes but love tomato sauce, salse, etc.

Zuccinni is something I always hated. My mom used to make me eat it until one day I stuffed a bunch in my mouth so that it made me hurl. Never again was I required to eat them.
  8. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Ahh. I hate zuchinni too. That and squash. They're both quite gross.

That reminds me that I don't like kielbasa.

My family always had squash and zuchinni with it.

9. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    I hate eggplant and brussle sprouts myself. :eek:

My goodness, it must stink being allergic to tomatoes for that long! No pizza?! Or pasta for years? I think I would die.... :p

Actually, I love beets. But they have to be cooked a certain way. My mother is a GREAT cook... and her beets are delicious. :D

~*Senoj*~
  10. Bithysith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I won't eat pig meat, they are smarter than dogs (even comparable to a three-year old human).

I don't like cooked carrots (I prefer them raw), overspiced/processed meats, cabbage, certain types of fish, foods that are too sweet or too salty, and gamey meat like liver or venison.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.