main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC ERO Critics Corner!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Jul 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Hey, folks.... lets start a new thread where we critique the movies we see, letting our fellow Outlanders know if the movies are worth catching in the theater!

Should we keep it spoiler free? Or should we just dive right in and review the flicks completely??

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Sounds good. I guess it would best to use the ****SPOILER ALERT**** warning for obvious reasons that way you can give a complete review.

3. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Spoiler Warning in the thread title should suffice. If it's not too late to edit it, that is.

Sort of by nature, one would expect spoiler stuff in such a thread.

4. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Actually, you can do it sort of like AICN does it.... Have a quick review giving nothing away, and after that, a more in depth one, but announcing upcoming spoilers if someone wants to skim past it. ;)

5. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, here is a review for Spiderman 2, then.

I honestly was expecting it to be good enough, but not quite as well done as the original. MOST sequals fall into that category. However, I was surprised and very pleased. What you got was a movie that packed alot of punch, and covered all the emotions you could possibly have, and it wrapped it all up in a tight little action package. You actually feel for Parker, because this poor guy just doesnt get a break, whatsoever. It really impresses on you what havoc being a superhero really can have on your "secret identity" life. It has you rooting for him even more than the first movie, and thats saying something. Also, for me, the biggest thing that this movie improved upon was the villian. Doc Ock was far superior to the Green Goblin. Not going into any spoilers now, since I gotta wrap it up and get back to work ("Wrap it up, B!") but this movie definitely gets 5 out of 5!

:D :D :D :D :D

6. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    does is have the extra accidental perks that the first one has, like the rain scene accident. and the others?

7. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yes, it does. :D

8. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    finally saw spidey 2 and it did not suck like i thought it would

9. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    Does anyone read Kindergoth and if so what do you think about it?

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Never heard of it, honestly....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.