main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Escape from Musrafar

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by IMPERIAL169, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IMPERIAL169

IMPERIAL169 Jedi Youngling

Sep 23, 2007
    Rescue from Mustafar
    // = Connections through the force
    / = Thoughts

There I saw him, lying on his stomach, struggling to climb up that embankment with his only remaining arm. All of his other limbs had been severed by my lightsaber, it was one of the hardest things I?ve ever had to do, but he left me no choice. I stared down at his crippled form shouting.

?You were the chosen one, it was said that you would destroy the Sith not join them. Bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness.?

I was nearly crying when I shouted this to him, I could feel the tears running down my face; he was lost, lost to the darkness, never to turn back. I picked up his lightsaber and started to walk away when I heard him screaming.

?I hate you!? He spat at me with such fury and viciousness, his eyes were fiery and his facial features looked twisted and psychotic, he did not look like the man I knew at all, I could hardly believe that this was the same man I once called brother. He was breaking my heart with his anger, as he had to done to Padme.

?You were my brother Anakin,? I said with more tears coming down my cheeks ?l loved you.? I finally admitted at last and that moment I could have sworn I saw the frown on his face start to ease away but before I could say another word a terrible thing happened, he caught flame. His severed leg stumps caught fire due to being so close to the intense heat of the lava flow, He started to scream at the very top of his voice and kept screaming, I could nearly fell this pain just by looking at him, I had to do something and fast, I could not leave him like this.

?Hold on Anakin!? I shouted over his screaming but I doubt he even heard me. I carefully made my way down the hot, dusty slope to where Anakin lay roasted and still burning; his clothing had been burnt completely off, his black, leather glove which covered his durasteel arm had been completely melted away along with the leather tunic he once wore which had now melted into his skin and would be painful to remove. His hair had gone completely. I felt more pity for him than anger, which I should be feeling but seeing his poor, broken, helpless body before me, I couldn?t possibly feel angry.

I finally reached his body and soon saw that he was a lot worse than I had thought his entire body was blistered, smoking and still sizzling. He was lying on his back now, he probably got that way by rolling constantly to try and dull the flames, but judging by the looks of him it doesn?t look like it worked very well. I knelt down by his side to get a closer look at his condition but the more I looked at him the more I wanted to cry.

The flames had gone now and he now lay motionless on his back, not making a sound. I bent down slowly towards his chest to see if he was still breathing, it was either I just could not hear him breathing or he was not breathing at all, either way it still worried me. I put my hand on his chest to see if his heart was beating, there was no heartbeat, no breathing and no pulse. I did not know what to do, the first thing that came into my mind was a medical centre where he could get medical care, but how could I get to a medical centre quick enough.

The nearest medical facility to Mustafar was 195 miles away and with Anakin not breathing there seemed very little chance for him, but I had to try. Carefully I lifted his scorched body into my arms, I held him close to my chest, trying to protect him from the noxious fumes coming from the air and volcanoes nearby.

?Easy Anakin.? I whispered as I held his unconscious body close to mine.

The long hike up the rocks and slopes took a lot out of me, especially when I had to carry the deadweight of Anakin?s unconscious body with me. When Padme?s Naboo star cruiser and Anakin?s Jedi Starfighter came into view I tripped on a hard, pointed piece of volcanic rock.

I fell straight down also injuring Anakin as well as myself. The only injuries I had received were a few scratches and bruises but I found out that Anakin had got the worst of it. He was

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.