main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Escapes from Hydroponics Bay One

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Oolan, Apr 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oolan

Oolan Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2002
    Attention Beenca, I need you to assign a few maintenance droids to help me gather up my new aquisitions which inadverdently escaped when the door malfunctioned. Please let everone know to guard thier bacon because these creatures which I thought were plants are actually carnivorous. I'm still studying them. They are about 3 inches tall and look like "brussel sprouts" from the area of the "Milky Way Galaxy" indeginous to the third planet located in the Sol System there. Thankyou Speed is of the essence.

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Oolan,if these creatures look like brussels sprouts and come from the third planet around Sol, we might all be in trouble. I have heard of a similar creature that visited that planet and caused much devastation. It was called AudreyII. Do your specimens have a taste for blood? Are they always begging you to feed them? If so, my droids will be on a search and destroy mission. Otherwise if they are not the creatures I am thinking of, the droids will just round them up and return them to hydroponics.

3. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Better move fast!...They've already begun to shred my pants! Now there's a reason for a pants migration! :_/

-Axe

4. Oolan

Oolan Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2002
    Oh No! I think I know which creatures you are referring to Beenca and I do not believe these are the same but just in case I will keep them in quarentine just to be sure. And Axeton if you would keep your pants on you would not have that problem!

5. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Oolan, My droids looked high and low and finally cornered your specimens getting awfully close to the engine room. Thank you for offering to quarentine these plants/ creatures. To assist you in this task I have reprogrammed one of the security droids to keep them under control. If the plants/creatures make any threatening moves, the droid will destroy them to protect the crew. Otherwise they are free to exist as they wish.

6. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    Ahhh Beenca,
    I just had two of your droids asking me if I wanted to join them in a game of Sabbac. After winning the game many times over, they admitted that they had nothing to offer, Does this make them mine?? Or are your responsinble for their debt??
    Ohhh Also I just saw this thing that looked like a giant Brussel sprout heading into the luxury recreation areas.. I don't think that your droids captured all of those things of Oolan's.

7. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Senator, those 2 must not be mine because my droids do not lose at Sabacc. Those droids must be part of the group of droids that came with the ship. I am not responsible for the debts of these machines that you chose to play with. As for the brussels sprout creatures, as long as nobody gets hurt they can roam about. They will continue to be Oolan's to watch over and take care of. I know our botanist can make any plant flourish.

8. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    Dear Beenca,
    The droids calimed to be yours, and unless they are cheating anything can lose at Sabbac.

9. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Senator, I don't know why these droids claimed to be mine. I will not be held responsible for machines that can't hold their own against one man. If these droids are indeed mine, I fear that they have been tampered with. In either case you will have to forgo collecting this debt.

10. Oolan

Oolan Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2002
    Thankyou so much Beenca for the droids' help. Without it I never would have found them all. What strange creatures. Fasinating. I need to study these in more depth. Senator I prefer to capture all these creatures until I know more about their life cycle. I am humbly in your debt and shall return the favor when required.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.